Love and ThunderMarvel

Thor was in the hospital, just wandering about hoping his ex Jane would be alright, but he knew she wasn't. She was dying every time she picked up the hammer. Now without Stormbreaker, he would have to find another way to fight off the God Butcher.

No matter what, he still cared for Jane. Though, she nearly kissed him back on the tour boat, he had pushed her back. He told her he had been taken. Jane, could understand, and he didn't even tell her who she was. It was Carol Danvers. The one who he married during the blip and she had duties. And kissing his ex would make himself feel even worse.

He had to tell Jane. He walked into the room where Jane was currently laying. Thor had told her some other things, but now, it was time for his declaration. "Jane."

Jane looked to meet his eyes. He had cleared his throat. "Remember when I said I was taken?"

Jane took a moment before nodding and Thor continued, "Well, her name is Carol Danvers. She- well, we met back after the blip. She took care of me and.. and she made sure I kept going foward with myself. If it wasn't for her, I would've drowned myself in my own self pity and drank beer all the time." Jane nodded and Thor took her hand in his.

"So, where is Danvers?" Jane had asked. Thor sighed and explained that after the Battle of Earth, Carol was needed by Fury and not only that, but she was deemed the protector of the galaxy, which meant she had to help other planets that were left defenseless. He hadn't seen her in 6 months, even while riding with the Guardians. He had hoped to bump into her, but he hadn't.

Jane nodded as Thor said he couldn't waste more time and said he needed to get Stormbreaker back and save the Asgardian children. Jane nodded and he kissed her palm. "Good luck, Thor."

Thor nodded and when he opened the door to walk out, he came face to face with a familair face. "So, we gonna kick this god butcher's ass or what?" Carol asked.