Prologue

I shut the door with all my might and locked it. I was exasperated. As I was going to bed, I heard a knock on my door. I thought it would probably be my mother, so I ignored. I laid in bed and pulled the cover over my head. Then, heard another knock on my door. It couldn't be mother because she knows I would not bother answering anymore. I moved the bed sheet from my face to see who entered my room. Once I look up, I find my door open which was very bizarre. I scan my chamber, although no one was there. But, I suddenly feel a tap on my back, and I slightly jump.
-Excuse me, a faded voice says. I'm sorry to disturb, but I seem to have lost something, will you help me?
At this point, I really did not know what to do and I absolutely did not want to look at the person talking. So, I closed my eyes and went straight back to bed, hoping this was a dream. A few seconds later, the blurred person repeats the question. This time, I decided to turn around. It was a little girl dressed in a long white ripped gown. She was really pale, with black long messy hair and fully black eyes. She looked like she's been attacked. I wasn't scared, I was lost. Almost as lost as she was.
-Of Course. What are you searching for? I asked.
She didn't reply, she was just staring at me. When I looked at her eyes, I saw my reflection. I let her take her time to answer. Later, she finally says:
-Come on, let me show you around Rosella's Point.
Once she touched my hand, I blacked out and everything turned white.