Dreams? More like nightmares

I took a really deep breath and quickly sat up, as if I was under water for a long period of time. I found myself on a bed with my family and the Kones on my left, and a wall, with picture frames of Elliot, on my right, which meant I was in his room.

My mom came in for a hug. She had tears in her eyes and her mascara was running.

"I don't understand. I was only asleep for like 5 minutes." I say confusedly. "Asleep for a few minutes?! You were not breathing for about two hours." mom explains surprised. "Yeah. Elliot even thought you were not gonna make it." Mr. Kone says. I look at Elliot, and raise my eyebrow and he looks down, embarrassed. "Ms. Kone dissuaded us to go to the hospital. She wouldn't explain why, though." dad utters. "Oh. Where is she anyway?" I ask and Elliot replies:
-I saw her entering her room the second you woke up. She seemed confused.
-I'll go check on her.
Then Mr. Kone leaves and mom announces that we had to leave.

When I get out of bed, I trip, because I didn't recover from the lack of balance, but Elliot held my arm to cease me from completely falling. I nod and thank him.

Just as we were about to leave, Elliot says:
-Sorry things didn't go as planned and about the water.
-Nah. I should be the one saying sorry. So.. sorry I ruined lunch. Tell your parents that the food was great.

As we were getting out, Ms. Kone stops us:
-Riley. May I speak to you for a sec?
-Yea sure.
She takes me next to the staircase, alone.
-I'm sorry I ruined lunch.
-Don't worry about it. I know why that happened to you.

I look at her as if she was a singing chipmunk.

-I can see that you're a bit lost, and it's not the right time to explain. That's why I want to meet you at The First Bank of The US as soon as possible. Sleep on it, and if you ever agree, I live right next door.
-Alright. I'll sleep on it.
-Oh and don't tell anyone.

Then I head out to my house with my parents.

We enter home and I directly go up to my room and slouch on my bed. I think about what happened and about what Ms. Kone knows about me that I don't, alternatively. Should I meet her? Is she actually going to help me?

Suddenly, I find her and Elliot right next to me. They whisper repeatedly:

"D2O is not made for people like you."

They, then, instantly multiply around me. They all get closer and closer, until all sources of light were blocked from me because of their heads.

All of a sudden, someone slaps me, and I wake up. It was my mom: "Sorry, you wouldn't wake up in any other way. Anyway, it's time for dinner."

I stretch my arm out, indicating my mom to help me up, which she does, and we both go to the kitchen where dad is waiting for us. We talk about school which starts next week, and other things about life, then I go to my bedroom to change and sleep.
-----
During my sleep
-----

I was sitting on a rocking chair in an old cottage located in the middle of no where, alone. The sun had fled long before. The wind started at a whisper, until its voice grew into a high-pitched calling that summoned the darkest clouds to unite on top of the shanty. Suddenly the wind, sand and leaves gathered in a circle and started to create a tornado. Every time the whirlwind faced the only window in this cottage, this location got pitch black. Then, the child appears instantly. She tells me: "If you visit her, you won't be the only one visiting a mom." Then the word "mom" was repeated slowly but stronger creating the wooden walls to vibrate and a wooden plank to fall on my head.

"Ouch". I was back to reality. Except, I was not in my bed. I was outside. I must've bumped into this tree in front of me. How did I even end up here? I have never sleep-walked in my life. Is the child that powerful?

Im not in the mood to think right now, I'll just go back to bed.