Chapter 2: Levi's Place

"W-where are you taking me?" SpongeBob stuttered out nervously while cutely blushing.

Levi stared at SpongeBob's face for a second. He couldn't believe how adorable SpongeBob looked as he blushed.

"My place." He replied in his deep voice that made the sponges face burst up in flames.

"O-ok." SpongeBob stuttered out, face still on fire.

Levi stared slightly at the adorable sponge "You know, you're kinda cute when you're nervous." he said

SpongeBob couldn't believe it! Did this sexy emotionless beast just call him cute?! He didn't know how to reply!

"U-um... You're c-cute too." He stuttered out while his face was flushed in the beautiful fuchsia. Levi almost blushed at what the sponge said. Was the emotionless man falling for the sponge with a bad past?

Levi stopped at a very clean looking cabin. "Well my sponge, this is your new home."

SpongeBob stared at it impressed. "Woah! You have a house?" SpongeBob said gasping at it. SpongeBob hadn't really had a home in a long while.

Levi held back the urge to smile and replied "Yeah! You like it?" while looking at him, eyes shining.

"Yeah!" SpongeBob said childishly and laughed beautifully.

"Come on in." Levi said and pulled SpongeBob in.

When SpongeBob went in he was in awe.

"Woah! It's beautiful." SpongeBobs eyes shined as he cupped his hands.

The opening room was amazing! It had a large sofa and a large wooden table. There was a gorgeous crystal chandelier hanging that made the white marble tiles shine flawlessly.

"I-I I LOVE IT!" The happy sponge yelled and hugged the sofas and furniture.

Turning around the sponge pounced onto the man and murmured into his neck "Thank you."

Levi could feel himself blushing and he cursed at himself for it. He was emotionless-- at least he thought he was, but here he was blushing like a mad man at the slightest thing this sponge was doing to him. The crazy part was, that he had just met this sponge. Was it love at first sight? Was he really falling in love? The emotionless man falling in love? It made absolutely no sense!

"Y-you're welcome." Levi finally replied.

SpongeBob laughed his special laugh "So I really get to stay here?" He questioned.

"Yeah of course... But on one condition." Levi said.

"What?" SpongeBob asked, slightly nervous.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Be yourself and never change." He said.

Lol, you guys thought Levi was gonna say something else. I hope you liked it! What will happen next?! In 'Love Of My Life'?!