chapter 28.

Previous chapter.

Yn - be careful grandpa.

With that we went to car and drove off to mention.

Previous chapter end.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Yn and taehyung got attacked?..
Part - 1.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

An pov.

They both reached mention and went to T/G room to help him..after helping they came out.

Taehyung - thanks for your help.

He said softly as yn smile.

Yn - no need to thank me plz..he is just like my grandpa and I am happy that I was able to help you.

She said softly and lastly smiled at him making him smile back.

Yn - but there is one problem..

He frown and asked.

Taehyung - what?..

Yn - actually his medicine is not available online we need to buy it from store..so I was thinking that you Stay here and see after him and I'll go and buy it.

Taehyung pov.

When she said that I was pretty shocked that how can she go out alone at this time it was almost 12:30 in night.

There is no way I am gonna send her at this time..seems like this girl has hit her head somewhere.

Taehyung - no way..it's almost midnight and I am not taking any risk for you..I'll come with you and about grandpa I'll call JK and jimin here and I don't want any buts.

I said that when she was about to say something but stopped and nodded like a good kid..which make me smile.

Taehyung - ok then..go and change your clothes I'll also go then when jimin and Jk will be here we'll leave.

She nodded and went to her room.. This is what makes me so hard about her..,her obeying side, her innocence like kid..and this kid don't know what is going on in my wild fantasy.

( when I was writing it a smirk appeared by itself on my face and my mom gave me a "are-you-really-my-child" look..lol..😂 okk..back to story )

I was done with my work and I called jimin and JK at home and they were teasing me about being alone with yn at home..right now me and JK, jimin was sitting in my granpa's room with drink and smoke.

I am holding a cigarette in my right hand and a shot in my left hand same goes to jimin and JK they were also doing same.

(just in story plz..no hate)

We were sitting comfortably with silence suddenly someone came inside making us halt on our way.

We look up only to see yn standing there with wet hairs looking fuvking hot,.her all hairs were on her left shoulder..she doesn't seem to notice me or JK, jimin..they hided the smoke and drink while I took the whole short in one go while looking at yn and throwed cigarette..Just then she looked at us.