chapter 67.

Previous chapter.

I was driving suddenly I remembered that man told the road is on construction luckily here's a shortcut here, a highway, I turned my car on that highway.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The thing they can't even imagine..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn pov continue.

The cloud is getting darker, is it gonna rain?..really it's gonna be fun woww.,slowly the rain started pouring I smiled, it feels so nice.

I was driving suddenly idk why but my car is getting out of control, I tried to slow it down by pressing the break a Lil but the break it's stucked it's not moving at all.

My body panicked I tried but nothing worked, my breath went faster, sweat formed on my forehead.

The car was getting out of my control as I tried to control it, calm down Yn, calm down, be calm and Try to think what u have to do.

I remembered the emergency break, and immediately pressed it, and in few seconds the car stopped suddenly giving me a big shock as I breathed heavily and standing between of highway.

I wiped the sweat and tried to calm my breath, by putting my head on steering wheel, after that I looked at break why it didn't worked, and saw there was something else.

I tried to pull it as soon as I pulled it I saw something idk what it is but then I tried to push break and yaa this time it worked, how did this came here, it wasn't here before, I shook my head and throwed my thoughts away and thought to reach home as soon as possible, and started car.

End of yn pov.

Time skip.

At home.

It's 6 in evening now, and yn is still not home making them all worried, rishi Aryan and sid r back, and there meeting was successful they wanted to tell their sister but she wasn't home yet.

Sid - mom where's she?..

Aryan - why didn't she came yet?..

Rishi - didn't she said she will be back till lunch, it's gonna be night 1 hour.

Aalia - yes aunty, her phone is also switch off.