chapter 35.

Previous chapter.

Finally getting out of my thoughts I started my bike and helped her to sit on bike and then drive back to hotel near destination as sid told me that it's gonna be Mahendi function soon so we all need to get changed.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn and taehyung on bed?!
Part - 2.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

They both reached hotel and taehyung went in a room while yn went to Rishi's room for her clothes as Rishi has put there both clothes in one bag.

She reach and knocked on the door then heared a "come in" so she went in and saw Rishi was sitting shirtless while there is haldi beside him..his back was facing you and he was wiping the haldi on his body.

Yn - bhai?..

He turned around hearing her sweet and soft voice and smiled at her before speaking.

Rishi - baby?..come..come here.

He said and put the towel beside him while she walked to him and he pulled her making her sit on his lap..as he spoke in a sweet voice.

Rishi - how was your exam?..

He ask while holding your waist as you smiled with a scrunched nose.

Yn - amazing..how was your haldi?..i am sorry I couldn't stay cause of--

Rishi - it's okay love..i can understand hmm..but still I can't believe you danced infront of everyone..that was biggest gift for me.

You smiled.

Rishi - but I didn't forget what you did..huh?..

You pouted.

Yn - it wasn't me..it was Aryan bhai's plan.

Rishi - and you did that?..now you have to pay Ms. Malhotra.

You tried to run away but his grip tightened on your waist and he took some haldi in his hand and slowly and gently applied it on your both cheeks..while you pouted making him laugh more..he left you and you took your clothes before dashing out from there.

You entered a room it seems empty..so you put your clothes on bed and started to remove your jewellery..while sitting on bed as hummed a soft melody.

Suddenly you remember movement of you and taehyung as you were in deep thought you heard someone calling you as you look but your eyes widened seeing taehyung half n@ked infront of you.

He was also shocked..you stood up and looked away with red cheeks it's not like you never saw him like this but whenever you see him like this you always get so nervous.

Taehyung pov.

I was in washroom as I just took shower and my clothes are here..i weared my pant but suddenly I heard a soft sweet melody humming so I slowly got out and saw.