A New Friend

On an island lies the I.S academy, a place where the most talented and skilled pilots of the I.S, an Exoskeleton that could only be piloted by women go to learn more to become the best. However, that would all change when the first I.S pilot would be found who also happened to be the younger brother of the legendary Brunhilde Chifuyu Orimora believed to be the strongest I.S pilot and winner of the very first I.S championship the Mondo Grosso. With the Idea that this was destiny and that he had inherited the ability to pilot an I.S from his sister, many believed that he would also inherit her skill so they sent him to the I.S Academy without any preparation. Soon thought it would be seen that he wasn't like his sister with him falling behind his peers due to them having a head start. However, he still fights to become the strongest pushing himself to surpass but still finding no luck with his studies even with his friend's help he still finds his skill to be mediocre at best however he feels that something is going to happen that will give him the push he needs to become better and surpass everyone to become the best. Ichika who was currently flying in the area dueling his childhood friend Houki Shinonono was currently angry like she usually was and was releasing it into the fight they were currently having. Each swing took a bit of his shield and caused him to fling a bit back which would lead him crashing head-first into a wall causing the same sound that he instinctively remembered. Ichika watched as the same thing that would come onto the bound announced him as the loser slowly went around the arena, a sight that he had gotten used to by now. As he began to get out of his I.S he looked over to Houki to see her, giving him a look of disappointment.

Ichika Orimura

Ichika Orimura

Houki Shinonono

Houki Shinonono

Ichika: What's with that look?

Houki:(Annoyed) You seriously haven't learned a single thing even after everything I taught you.

Ichika: I don't really think making sound effects to describe actions counts as teaching

Houki:(Gives him an angry stare) Are you questioning my teaching method!?

Ichika:(frightened) No no of course not.

Houki: Good then I will see you at the kendo dojo in a few hours DON'T be late.