girl x girl

After a long day you decide to take a short nap but soon feel a weight on you and awake to you girlfriend is on top of you "what are you-" you were quickly cut off by a "shhh" that left you girlfriends lips.

One kiss soon turned into a full on make-out session you right hand trailed along her ass rubbing it.

Seconds later both of your shirts where off and on the ground you began to suck on her tit as she pushed your head so her boob would go in your mouth. You pulled off and a pop she groped your ass as she pulled you in to a sloppy kiss,tugging at the waist band of you shorts she yanked them off.

You spread your legs as she rubbed your lower regions though your panties with out hesitation she began to place wet kisses on your clothed pussy"ahhh~" you moaned out.

In a swift motion she tore off you black panties and inserted her tounge inside off you which earned a loud moan after she pulled away she inserted her long slender fingers into you,which cause an even longer string of moans.

She began to to rub her pussy against yours while adding another finger inside of you stretching your vagina "ohhhh~oh my god yess" you moaned,your hand moved to her boob as she continued to rub against you moans came form both of you these noise where quick to fill the room.

Both of you then switched positions you went on top your pussy on her mouth while you were fingering her.

Stopping you both begin to put your clothes back on and go out for a run (yes I know so random)