Late night desires (girl x boy)

You removed your dark red dress fingers caressing the zipper gently pulling it down.leaving you in your lace bra and panties your boys sat on a chair on the other side of the room watching grow hornier by the second.

He smirked " do you like what you see" your replied teasingly "yes there is" he replies
"Okay then show me" doing as you said he yanked off his work attire his boxer now became all he was wearing you could see his erect member poking out.

You stared "you know that you cause my little friend to become hard so now you have to help it" he pulls his boxers down and you take off your panties. You bring your self to sit on him and you began to move "hey I'm here to fuck you not you bounce on my cock" you stop and he begins to slowly thrust in and out of you "please go faster" you speak.
"No you slut you will sit here and take the pace in going at.

After what he said you knew when he was honing to go fast you won't be able to walk. He places you on the bed and began to slam in and out of you causing you to moan he then repetitively hit your g-spot over and over causing you to soon come to your climax.

A sensation of hotness filled you for a second and then you realise he didn't use a condom you were now filled with his cum some of it began to leak out and he then shoved his finger inside of you "I'm not letting any of this go to waste."

——————————————————————————-