Touch of a woman (girl x girl)

You were sitting on your bed applying makeup to your face (lipstick,eye shadow etc) and you turn around to see your girlfriend walk into the dimly lit room.

She sat in front of you and after a few moments you started to do her eyebrows "Can you give me some lipstick" she said and you happily obeyed. You pulled out the same f/c lipstick you were once using and put it on her.

You cupped her face rubbing her chin and you pulled her into a kiss your younger entered her mouth and hers entangled it's self with yours throughout the kiss your hand trailed to the strap of her dress and you pulled it down.

You hand made its way to the other strap and the top of the dress fell revealing her hardened nipples. She pulled away from the kiss and allowed you pull the rest of her dress off. After she was completely naked she pulled off your shirt and began sucking on your breast, "mmm" you softly moaned out. Soon after she stopped sucking on your boobs she was quick to pull your skirt and panties off leaving you now completely nude.

You layed back spreading your legs,your girlfriend then begun to kiss you from her to pussy when she meet her ending point she began to lick up and down your clit cause if you both to let out a string of moans.

As she continued you began to massage your boobs moulding them together pushing them up and down swaying them at the pace of your moans.

The licking became faster and faster your girlfriend began to get even wetter due to your moans she rubbed her pussy and a vigorous speed not yet inserting a finger.

You then swapped positions and you began you lap your tongue over her soaking wet pussy then you spread her pussy and stuck your finger inside as you licked around her folds.

You began to sit on her face and jerked your hip as she tried to get a taste of you juices.You soon put the motion to a halt and she began to stick her younger in you as you did the same to her.

———————————————————————————