Lean into me (girl x girl)

Your girlfriends hands fell around you slightly covered ass as she kiss you sloppily she then placed you on the couch and removed you panties exposing your vagina she used her fingers to move your flaps back so she could lick the inside of you.

You moaned and edged her head forward a bit she then flicked her tongue up and down causing a wave of pleasure to run through your body "oh yea.." you moaned out.

She pulled her tongue out of you and took off her shirt showing breasts the layed you down and began to suck on your chest,which made a pop when ever she pulled off.

You snaked you hand down and stuck you fingers inside of her wet pussy "we've barley done anything and your already this wet" you say she began to moan as your fingers thrusted in and out of her. She soon sits back and lays down and you get on top of her ridding her face and grouping her boobs as she did so while you continuously rubbed you pussy on her face she began to finger herself "f-faster p-please" she said in between moans.

"Ok dear as you wish" you replied,you soon picked up the pace while your girlfriend began to lick every time your vagina would lap over her mouth.

You soon got off of her and began to make-out yet again but you squeezed you girlfriends boobs which made her moan into the kiss so you took this as an opportunity to stick you tongue into her mouth making sure no part of her mouth was covered in both of your saliva she panted as she pulled away from the kiss.

You both were now breathless taking this as a sign to finally put this to and end.