8: Energy Levels.

"They're initiating launch." Hill informs us as we make our way towards the helicarriers.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asks.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Steve replies and I shrug, that about explains it.

Sam takes off, taking Steve along with him.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam comes in.

"You okay?" Steve asks as I pull the pin on the grenade of one the agents running past me.

"I'm not dead yet." He responds as the grenade goes off.

"Well, that's comforting." I replied.

"Falcon, status?" Hill ask as I push some agents off the carrier with my field.

I've been pushing through them since but they keep coming and I briefly wonder if all the agents decided to converge on this carrier.

"Engaging." He grunts.

"Almost there." I reply turning visible as I walked down the aisle to the control, punching  in the code and exchanging the chips.

"Alright, alpha locked." I said into the coms.

"Alright, Cap, I'm in." I hear Sam's voice as I jumped out of the carrier, only for me to be attacked by a rain of bullets.

Two jets follow me even though I was flying invisible in the air. I made myself visible since staying invisible was taking to much energy.

I could feel the pressure pulling behind my eyes, stronger than ever and it makes me falter.
"Uhhh? Jarvis? What's wrong?" I ask as I fired huge blasts at the jets making them go up in flames.

"Performing a full body scan." He replies as I land on the carrier.
"I'm detecting concerning low level of energy. I suggest you take a break."

"What? What am I, some machine?" I mumbled into the suit.

I could hear Sam and Steve in the background but I don't pay attention to them.

"I compared your energy level with the one from New York and I noticed a massive change. I suspect it is the reality bending." He responds.

"Yeah. I guessed that too." I replied as I hear Sam shout.
"Steve!" Making me snap my head up. I see a figure falling few seconds later and I fly up. I wrap the person in a bubble, aiding their landing.

"Steve? Where are you Steve?" I ask worriedly, when I noticed the person was Sam.

"Go. The suit is grounded, I'll be fine." Sam says and I nodded before flying towards the third carrier.

"Guys, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier." Steve voice comes through and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright. I'm coming up." I replied as I fly faster towards the carrier.

When I reached there, I can't see Steve or anybody else. I land, trying to catch my breath but I skip that when I heard shouts.

I finally spot Steve standing over an unconscious Bucky, clutching his sides.
"Hey. You okay?" I ask as I landed beside him and he nods before placing the chip into my palms.

"Go. You'll get there faster than I can." He rasps and I nodded flying up to the walkway thingy, landing on it when my vision gets blurry.

"Uh, guys, thirty seconds left." I hear Hill's voice come through.