Prolouge.

Y/N's POV

"Okay so let me get this straight. I died in a car crash? And now I have 3 choices?.."

The blue lady in front of me nods.

"Yeah, now hurry up! I got more souls other then you ya know."

She said with a bit of annoyance, I sigh.

"Alright fine. I pick the.... 3rd option!"

I say with utmost confidence. There is absolutely no way I can let this opportunity go to waste, wait, how did I die again, how could I be so forgetful?

FLAAAAAAASH BAAAAACK!

I'm currently sitting at home, on the couch, watching a sports show, I don't know why, nor what sport it was, wasn't really interested in it.

"This is boring.. I'm heading out."

I stand up, turning off the TV before grabbing my leather coat and car keys, heading out before locking my door, and making sure it's locked.

"Alright, it's all good."

I say to myself, before heading to my car, just a regular green SUV, nothing special, I'm not rich but I can afford to live a bit.

I open the door and head in my car, closing the door before inserting the key and starting to drive, I decide to put on my favorite song.

"Smells like teen spirit will always be the best song to me.."

I say to myself as I stop at a red light a few minutes later. A long line was ahead of me as I groaned..

"God damn it.."

I bang my head on my steering wheel and then hiss in pain.

"Agh fuck, bad idea.."

I rub my forehead a bit before I honk my horn and lean out the window.

"Move it! We all got stuff to do!"

I yell out, a bit of annoyance in my voice as the other cars start honking too, like a musical. I sit down and enjoy the honking. After about 10 minutes the line started moving, I sigh in relief and as soon as I got out of the white lines. I hear a loud honk, so I turn to where it came from and-

CRASH!

And now I'm here, figuring out what to do.

"Hmm.. hey uh.. Aqua correct?.."

"Yes."

Aqua responded.

"Could I possibly have like a uh.. another wish it's quite small, could I possibly be born in the world?.."

Aqua looked a bit puzzled, wondering how to respond.

"I.... guess?.. and your other wish?.."

"I wish to have the Keyblade from kingdom hearts! And to have some type of progression system and drive forms with it!"

I yell a bit with excitement, wait why am I narrating myself.

"Alright, just step into the blue circle and don't move, alright?"

"Yep!"

I stood up from the chair and step into the blue circle as she told me, I start to feel... different. I close my eyes, I feel warmth, a familiar warmth, like a mother holding me.

                      PROLOUGE END

I forgot to mention! This takes place BEFORE Kazuma died, so yeah!

If you have any questions I'll answer! Please do tell me if I did something wrong or if I made any errors!

Goodbye!