Based on Forever and Always n°1[English]

Heyy so this is my first English Os and as you can see in the title,it's based on Forever and Always by parachute cause I like this music, there'll probably be two of them because why not?
Also English isn't my first language so please be kind with any mistake 😅🥺

Anygay-
Ship: Destiel

Castiel is the one in the hospital btw

Enjoy:)
______________________________

Dean's POV:

I was supposed to meet Cas at the Roadhouse 30 minutes ago,I'm here but he isn't and it worries me,he would have called me if he knew he was gonna be late but nothing,not even a single message.
I finish my beer as I look out the window hoping he would arrive by the driveway but again, nothing.
Something is wrong and I know that.

I snap out of my thoughts when my phone ring,when I take a look at the number I don't recognize it but decide to pick up anyway.

"Hello?" "Hello is this Mr.Dean Winchester?"the unknown feminine voice ask "Yes it is,who am I speaking to?" "It's the St Clair hospital from Sioux falls sir,I'm sorry to announce it to you like this but Castiel Novak got into a really bad accident.."

I don't hear what she tells me after that,I can't hear it. It all gets blurry in my mind as I rush out at my car and all I can think of while I'm driving is Cas,the day he proposed to me to be precise.

It was three months ago,in a snowy but bright day of December,we decided to go outside for a walk this afternoon,we were talking about everything and nothing at the same time. We were gonna head back at our house when he stopped us in the middle of the park, totally cliché but that's how I like him goofy and romantic,he then proceeded to get down on one knee and he took out a small velvet box from his pocket.
And with me who was crying like a teenage girl he said those beautiful words:
"Dean Winchester, you're the prettiest,kind, stubborn and loving person I've ever met in my life and I know for sure that I want you forever and always, through the good and the bad and the ugly so I'm asking you,will you marry me?"
And of course,I said yes. It was one of the best days of my life.

Omniscient POV:

Dean storms into the entrance and heads straight for the front desk asking for the room where Castiel is and a nurse leads him to the bedroom,he doesn't even remember whats the number of the room cause they all look the same for Dean,like a big, endless maze. When he gets in the bedroom,Cas is on the bed with a doctor by his side.
Dean walk to the side of the bed and squeeze his shaking hand with Castiel's while the doctor explain what happened and that Castiel should get surgery the quickest possible but Dean doesn't seem to listen,he is too afraid to loose his fiance to listen to anyone.

During the surgery,Dean wait anxiously praying that Castiel is gonna be okay and he can't help but playing with his ring. He's so worried tears threaten to fall from his cheeks. He can't imagine a world where his will to live is gone,it would be impossible to live without him.

Dean's POV :

Finally after I don't know how many hours,a nurse comes to tell me that Cas is fine and that I can finally go see him,so I quickly head to Castiel's bedroom and the first thing I see when I enter the room is his bright piercing blue eyes looking at me, thanks God he's okay.
I come right next to him and hug him the tightest I can,too afraid that if i let go,he disappear. I ended up letting him go to let him breathe.
Next thing I know is that we were talking about our future dream house and our project of having kids together.
This accident made me realize that I didn't want to loose him that soon so I got an idea and head out of the room to get the priest,I call in some nurses, borrow the rings from an old couple next door and when I get back to the room I can see people laughing.

"What's all of this?" Cas ask while laughing softly,I look at him with a smile on my face and tears falling down my cheeks "I don't want to loose you before we share my last name Angel." I said giggling too.

The priest says a couple verses while tears are falling on the floor,I finish my vows but suddenly,the bips are getting slower, too slow to be a great sign. I looked at my man,he is crying but still smiling but I'm not dumb,I can see his eyes slowly closing. Tears are falling even more from my face. No,it can't end like that...he can't die!

"Babe..?" I ask,my voice shacking from fear. His voice is so low that I can barely hear him when,with a hand on my cheek he said "I want you forever... forever and always. Please just remember,even if I'm not there....I'll always love you..... forever and always..."

As he finishes his sentence,his hand slide from my face and his eyes closes,all I can hear is this infernal bip that never ends as I can feel my heart stopping and breaking in thousands of pieces,tears are falling more than they ever did as I screamed in pain hugging the only men that made me feel love like this.
I just lost the love of my life and nothing can ever bring him back.

Life is unfair,and it's gonna break you until you got nothing left..

__________________________________

Yeah I know I'm horrible to do something like that and I apologize for this depressing Os but sometimes you have to break hearts.
Anygay I hope you guys still enjoyed it and until next time chickpea band <3