A/N: My braincells are slowly leaving me

Alright another back of the premade Chapters A/N.

This book has been up since November 27 of this year and that was like a week ago and we are already at 800+ reads (ㅎ.ㅎ), my braincells have been lost with this book just like my Afton family book I don't even know what happened and this is my first Naruto banished book. I'm surprised y'all have even been interested in this but I ain't complaining because we might hit 1k reads before this is finished.

So for one, thank you so much for enjoying this it brings my heart to flutters and I'm happy, also two, stop making me lose braincells because I didn't think my writing skills were improving because before I found Wattpad and started writing here paper was were my stories went (¬_¬"), makes my hands ache remembering those times. Now three, sorry for making y'all wait for part 4 of Chūnin exams, I'm working on it so sorry for making y'all wait (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ).

I'm probably boring you with this, but I need to get the next chapter of afton family out and start finishing Chūnin exams pt 4, also I need to update both my Demon slayer: our promise, The tale of lavender Uzumaki and potter twins as well. So yeah I've got my hands slightly full of you count the school work I've got to finish before the end of the month so yeah my life is great (ㅎ.ㅎ).

Now I'll let ya go now y'all can tell at me for updates but still I'm very grateful that this caught many's attention even if it was my first Naruto banished I do plan on doing another that's IF this reaches 1k which possibly isn't far really. If you all get this to 1k reads and 100 votes then I will do another Naruto banished with spoilers on the title and what it could possibly be about this time.

So yeah, but remember!

Comment and vote!

Now I'll let you hang out on cliffhangers until I finish part 4, adios! And Sayanora! Love you!