Chapter 8

The next day I was the first awake. I was looking at Scott who was to my right and Derek who was to my left. It was kinda funny. Derek had his left arm around me while Scott had right leg across mine. I was fine being in the middle until a pain came across my body. I wanted to scream so loud but I couldn't. I was stuck. And it sucked.

"Oww." I manage to get to slip out my mouth. I just woke both of them up.
"Stiles you okay." I had heard Scott say kicking his leg off of mine.
"Yeah I'm okay." I said until I moved.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed and started to sweat. I didn't know what was happening and it hurt like hell.
"What's happening to me!" I yelled which caused more pain in my side.

Derek came closer and backed away. "Could this be the bite." I said not making eye contact with them.

"What?!" Scott said looking at both of us. He got up and walked in the 2nd step and sat down. I had hurt him.

"Let me see you side." Derek said letting my shirt up. His hands were surprisingly cold.

"Wh-what is this?" He said putting down my shirt.

"What?! What's happening to me!?" I said holding back on tears.

"You have wolf-bane in your side so it's slowly killing you." He said sounding so concern about me and my side. This was a first.

Next thing I knew I had seen black and passed out. Go me!