10

Sorry I haven't posted/ updated for a while I have been busy with school and my outdoor life but i will try to continue since school is out now so yeah.

Stiles POV

With my humiliation of falling into Derek's crotch i will want to forget that, not only did he see and but so did Deaton and Scott. Why couldnt it be Derek who fell because not only did i fell i also (i think you know) have a huge crush on him. WHY!!!!!!

As i am being helped up by Derek and Scott i can't help but run away. Come on legs. Work!!! My side has been a huge butt to me since Deaton did what ever. We still don't know if my body is good with the bite because i have been oozing black stuff. Since we seen Jackson its not good.

I had gotten the feeling of my feet again so i decided that i would just leave. And so i tried. I was slowly (like a sloth) making my way to the door while Allison and Lydia were coming in. Probably Scott said something and they were together.

I wasnt sure who was following me but i knew someone was. So i played a game. Every two steps i would take one step backwards.

One. One. One step backwards. I had bumped into the person. I guess you could say i was chicken because i didnt want to turn to face who it was. And i didnt have to they did it for me.

"Stiles. This isnt a game. We need to see whats happening to your body before it gets bad." Believe it or not it was Derek. Yes the Derek that i have a crush on and fell into their crotch. Wow! Go me!

The way he said we need to see what's happening to your body was all that I could hear. So I guess I slowly followed Derek inside again.

I guess you can say I was annoying him by walking slow, so he went behind me and started to push me. The truth is I have full feeling in my legs. But oh well

We entered back in and Derek plopped me onto the bed. I did not like this. He had tied one of those rubber band things to cut circulation off and help stop bleeding. I really did not like this.

He took a knife and started to cut my arm. God he went deep. My blood was red and black which was very interesting to Derek. He had a theory that the bite was good and something else happened. God I love that brainiac.

After the whole cutting my arm to see if it is okay i started seeing things that would soon happen and i did not like this. There was many knew people who i didn't know and didn't think Derek would know so i didn't say anything. Like for real i was silent the whole time. That started to freak everyone out including Derek.

I could tell by the way Derek smelt that he was nervous. Did i just say smell?! This is really not good. I guess he sorta smelt me too because of being a fucking werewolf! I was starting to panic which is never good because once i panic i go into a very bad panic attack. They last really long. I was trying to breathe but i couldnt fill my lungs with air. I started to walk away from everyone which didnt work considering everyone was following m and watching every move i made. I couldn't take it. It was too much. I lost my Breathe making me pass out again.

Derek's POV

I could smell the pain and panic off of him. I was trying my best to be calm but my alpha was screaming "help him You asshole" But i couldnt do anything. I hoped (and swore to God) that nobody hear my wolf moan out of me. Stiles got up and smelt like panic that i started to panic same with Scott. WE all followed him outside where he paced back and forth before collapsing onto the floor. Passed out again.

God this kid passes out so much. He was laying on the bed barely able to breathe. Me, Scott, Allison, and Lydia were in the room waiting. I wasnt sure why Allison and Lydia were here but i had a feeling that they were together and Scott told them to come. But what the hell do I. Scott and Allison had drove Lydia home and Scott was going to stay with Allison. I was left alone with passed out panic attacked Stiles and Deaton who said he was going to leave soon.

Now it was just me and Stiles. I started to smell love again but he was probably thinking about Lydia again. But parts of me said its not Lydia hes thinking about. *wink wink* I guess you can say i was very embarrassed by my little friend. *lol wtf* I just held my book down hoping and praying nobody came in or woke up.

But i was to late. Stiles had woken up to short and staggered breathes. He then looked at me curiously when i had a book down low. Way to play it cool. I guess you can say he figured it out and laughed so hard he started to choke leading him to cough. A lot.

"Come down buddy. Breathe." i said not moving from were i was. I was really scared to move at all.

"Says the one with the little buddy problems." Stiles said laughing. He glanced at me and i shot him my alpha eyes knowing that nothing would happen.

"Sorry little pal but that doesnt work on me." He said standing up and stretching his arms back. If only he knew.

"Umm... yo should get a new pair of pants." i said looking down at his crotch seeing that his pants were wet. His face went bright pink as he turned around which was worse. I coughed signalling him to use a blanket and he did.

"Umm, Derek why were you looking at my crotch." he said looking at me while his cheeks turned pink. I immediately blushed realizing that i was staring. God im such an idiot.