12:

Really late part but oh well______________________

Derek's POV

Melissa said we could go into his room since he was out of surgery. I was already up and down the hall. I had used my werewolf senses to find his room.

I waddled into Stiles room and sat in the chair next to him. He had cuts all over his body. Scars would definitely be left on his body.

I was reading a book that was on his bed. It was a black sorta like a notebook. I flipped it to the front side.

"For Derek." that was on a pink sticky note on it. Since it was for me I opened it.

I turned to the first page. It was definitely was Stiles handwriting. I smiled a little seeing that there was several pages.

"Dear Derek, I see that you were at my house." Was one of the things I read.

"Dear Derek, your ass looks good in skinny jeans." I laughed and then started blushing. I guess I should maybe.

"Dear Derek, QW766R." I guess it was a code for something that is important.

I continued reading the book when Stiles started waking up. He saw me reading it and started laughing. Then his laughing turned to a frown.

"I need that back! You weren't suppose to read it." he said sitting up and moving around on the bed."

"Okay, okay I'll give it back you need to stop moving." I said standing up and giving him his book back.

"If you didn't want me to read it why does it say "To Derek". I said smirking at him. He blushed and frowned.

"Because I wasn't done." he said quietly holding the book in his chest.

I could smell that he was sad that I had looked through it but it's not my fault that if it said "to you" wouldn't you read it!

I was started to get angry but also sad. I had no clue what I was feeling. It was sorta like mixed emotions.

"Why are you mad?" Stiles said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing. I'm not mad." I said keeping my heartbeat steady remembering that he is half fox half werewolf.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He stayed like that for several seconds until he open them up again.

He looked sad and he smelt sad too. But what was making him so sad. Was it because I didn't tell him why I was mad.

"Derek, why are you mad." He said sounding in control of his voice making me look up at him.

"Because I'm scared that I'm going to lose everything." I said looking at the floor not wanting to see Stiles.

"Your not go-." I sighed at his words and stood up.

"I'm sorry." I said before opening his door and slamming it shut.

Stiles POV

He walked out and the door slammed making me jump.

He was scared of losing everyone he cared about.

All of a sudden there was a spark of pain that came from his back and went to his head. The pain was worse than stubbing your pinky toe or breaking your leg.

"Ow!" I practically screamed at the top of my lungs rushing in serval nurses who came to see what was going on.

"Are you okay"

"What's wrong?"

"What do you need"

"I n-need D-Der" was all I could managed until everything went black.

Derek's POV

Walking out of his room was one of the hardest things to do.

I was only down the hall when I smelt pain that felt like all my bones breaking in my body at once.

I basically ran to Stiles room only to meet with nurses who didn't know what was happening.

I was pretty happy when they all left because the pain was probably his fox part going against the wolf.

Barely touching his skin he was in so much pain.

I had turned him on to his stomach revealing that not only did he have a tail but he was growing out another one.

I can see how that can be painful. Imagine a fluffy thing being pushed out of your tailbone.

Thinking about that makes me cringe. But something I have never seen before happened. His eyes went from red to purple to full on black.

The amount of pain was making me suffer. Deaton has to know something about this. He has to.

Waiting for Deaton to call back and Stiles eyes to turn back was probably the worst thing ever.

I can feel my wolf whining and scratching telling me to do something or help him. But I can't.

One other painful thing is to watch your mate suffer and you can't help them. You watch them suffer and knowing you can't or won't do anything.

"Vrrrrmmm" I had picked up my phone and answered it.

"You're not going to like my news" Deaton said making me feel sick.

"Just tell me. Tell me anything." I said softly chocking back my tears.

Silence. Silence filled the air until he finally replied.

"I don't know what's happening. It never happened before." He said quietly.

His words filled my head on a loop repeating every last word.

"I'm not even sure if he will survive."

I had lost it and hung up. Not wanting to deal with anything but him. Him being my mate, my love. I can't let him die like Paige did.

Before I had clearly thought about anything I had bite him, once again.

Cringing as he whimpered. Tears rolling down my eyes. He can die. Was the only thing going through my head right now.

949