:11:

Sorry for mistakes i cracked my phone
:( getting it fixed soon.
---------------------------------------------

Stiles

After realizing that Derek was staring at my crotch the whole time made think different of him now. He was staring. We both were.

I need to calm down before I have another panic attack. I really don't need to have another. With Derek here. Again.

I was telling myself to take deep breathes. It wasn't helping when Derek came running over asking if I was okay. God sometimes I wish I did not like him. How can he be like a complete fucking sexy sourwolf.

I was trying to walk out but Derek kept blocking my way. I would go left. He would go left. I would go right. He would go right. There was no way I was getting out. Alive.

I was getting very angry. My anger transformed into something else. My eyes changes colors and I had claws and fur. I was turning into a werewolf. But then something happened. My eyes and body changed. I wasn't a werewolf but something else with it.

Then it happened. I transformed into a fox. So meaning that I was half werewolf and half fox. My left eye was red and my right eye was purple. I was surprised that I didn't have a yellow eye for being a beta. I was an Alpha. Suck on that Derek.

But after that I ended up passing out from some weird mix up. But I know what your think, "who passes out this much" or "I should go see a doctor."

Ehh...

Derek pov

This kid I swear. After he wakes up I'm taking him to Melissa. There is no way a person can pass out this much.

I had once again lifted him up onto the table once again. I had swore I saw something different. It was true.

He was half werewolf half fox. His left eye was red like an alpha and his right eye was a dark purple.

He could turn into both a fox and werewolf forms. I had sorta shocked of what I had done. He should thank me.

Scott had come in a few minutes later asking if he missed anything.

"Nope. nothing happened." I said trying to sound normal and not like a total liar.

He shrugged it off and walked over to passed out Stiles. I couldn't help but get so overprotective of Stiles. I needed to protect him. But I didn't want the others to know what Stiles is. God, I have to hide him from the hunters.

I told Scott that I had to go run errands and inform me about Stiles. He nodded his head and started texting on his phone. Probably Allison.

Stiles:

I had woken up to mumbled voices. I turned to see Scott and Allison kissing right in front of me.

"Get a room." I mumbled at them.

They laughed and left me which I was not expecting. Well thanks friends.

I got up and scribbled a note saying that I left. I was surprised that Derek wasn't here but I could understand why he left.

I really wasn't sure where I should go but thankfully my jeep was here. Gosh, I missed my jeep.

I jumped in and started the car. I was backing up and turned on the radio. I was jamming out until I saw something. So I started to drive after it. Biggest mistake ever.

I was chasing what sorta look like a werewolf but I didn't really get a good look.

It started going really fast and I didn't want to get out of my jeep so I started speeding. The thing was going in crazy directions which were a little hard to follow but I managed.

My phone started to ring and I quickly pick it up. I know what your think never use your phone while driving. I thought it was my dad.

"Stiles. Stop following the alpha." Derek's words were fast but very loud.

"How do you know I'm following it." I said as I made a right.

"Because I'm behind you." He said as he ran pasted me.

"So much for behind me." I yelled out the window.

I hung up and looked down to throw my phone into the drawer under the passenger seat.

I heard a honk and looked up. A truck was coming right at me. I quickly made a left and crashing into a tree.

The last thing I heard was Derek yelling and The alpha growling.

Derek

I saw Stiles jeep make a right and then I realized he was the chasing the alpha that I was chasing.

I noticed how the alpha knee Stiles was behind him and was trying to shake him off.

I had to call Stiles to stop.

"Stiles stop following the alpha." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"How do you know it." he said making a right turn.

"Because I am behind you." I said passing his car.

I heard him yell something but he lost control and crashed into a tree.

I ran over there with the alpha after him.

"Get away from him!" I yelled as I pushed him off of Stiles scratching at his chest leaving marks.

I was not willing to lose Stiles like this. I picked him up and started running to the hospital.
Please! Someone help!" I yelled holding Stiles in my arms.

Mrs. McCall came running out and took Stiles from. I started to follow but Melissa pushed me back to the waiting room and to call his father.

I ended up call his dad and his befriend Scott. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I knew that with to much pain he will turn. I really need to see him.

Stiles dad walked in wearing his uniform asking for Stiles. They told him the same thing as they did with me. He looked at the waiting room and spotted me with my head down.

"What happened." He said calmly as he took the seat next to me.

I had to lie but I didn't know what to say. My legs started bouncing crazy now, my palms were sweating.

"He-he crashed into a-a tree because o-of me." I said looking at my thumbs. I heard him take a deep breath and nodded his head.

"I-is thee anything else." he said choking on his words.

He didn't see me coming!" I yelled crying my head into my hands.

"I was so stupid! I should have never walked out!" I yelled in a whisper crying my eyes out.

"Please forgive me." I whispered towards Mr. Stilinski.

I felt a hand on my back and I started taking deep breaths to stop crying but I couldn't help it. I had hurt him. I had hurt me. I knew he had a crush on me.

Scott walked in to the hospital about to ask for Stiles but turned to see me and Mr. Stilinski.

"Is-is he okay." Scott said with tears in his eyes.

"He's gonna be alright, okay." Mr. Stilinski said patting the seat next to him.

Scott nodded and sat down. He sniffed and started to cry again.

"Wh-what happened?" he barely got those words out that we could understand.

"Ask him." Sheriff Stilinski said pointing to me. I got up and walked away.

I headed over to the vending machine and held my breath so I didn't cry.

I was so stupid, he was stupid too. He should have never chase the alpha.

~~~~~

We had heard good new about Stiles from Melissa saying that he should wake up soon. He would have to stay a couple more days for testing on his injuries.