Crash The Party

Carol, Kristy, and Layla were all sitting on the couch, at Carol's house wondering what to do while they waited for people to show up.

"We could get drunk," Layla suggested.

"No, we need to wait for the people. It took me forever to get everything set up the way I wanted," Carol pointed to the small three tables she had set up in the living room.

The tables contained different kinds of party food, drinks, and cups.

"So who did you invite?" Kristy asked.

"I practically invited the whole entire town! I wanted this to be a party no one will ever forget," Carol smiled.

"I bet it will be," Kristy said. They all jumped at the same time when they heard, what sounded like a stampede, arriving at the door.

"When someone says free drinks, they all come running," Layla said, as she got up from the couch. Carol got up too.

They were walking to the door to open it. Carol put on her best smile and opened the door, with Layla right beside her.

"Welcome, the drinks and food are on the table. Just feel free to help yourself," Carol said. Carol quickly got out of the way as the people piled in.

Carol just left the door open after that round of people. She knew there was going to be more soon. Layla walked over to the bookshelf, where the stereo was located. She put in a pop CD and turned it up as loud as is could go.

Layla immediately started to dance, Carol found Layla and started to dance with her. Kristy was still on the couch, looking at Layla and Carol.
They were having so much fun, smiling and dancing. There was no way they could be planning to embarrass her in front of everyone here. More people started walking in the house. So many people.

Kristy felt someone touch her leg. She started to raise her hand and smack the pervert, and then she realized it was that girl again.

That crazy bitch who forced me to kill Layla's mom, yeah, forced me too.

"What are you doing here?"

"You know, just crashing the party, and I'm also here to help you kill a few people, or maybe more. Whatever I'm in the mood for," she said, laughing.

"I don't know how you did that earlier, but I didn't like it."

"Huh-that's funny. It seemed like you liked it a lot. Guess I was wrong."

Kristy looked back over at Carol and then turned back to the girl, she was gone. Kristy decided to join the party, for real. She stood up from the couch and found a spot on the dance floor to dance. She practiced this in front of the mirror, a lot of times. She noticed that a few people were starting to look at her.

Kristy started to feel bad, like everyone was juding her, she stopped dancing and turned to where Layla and Carol were-or used to be. She wondered where they could have gone. Kristy started to scan the heads in the crowd for them. She still didn't see them. Kristy started to swim through the crowd, which suddenly seemed to grow bigger. She started to feel claustrophobic. Then she finally spotted Layla and Carol, in the kitchen.

They were talking to each other. She couldn't hear a word they were saying.

It looked as if they were arguing about something. There was also a keg in the kitchen. By the countertop in the middle of the room. Wow, this is a party, Kristy thought.

"Hey guys!" Kristy yelled. They must not have heard her over the loud people, not to mention music.

"Layla! Carol! Guys! I'm over here!" she screamed even louder. They finally looked up, along with some other people standing in the kitchen. Carol put down the drinks and smiled at a few people that grabbed them up, she had two drinks left in her hands. She swam over to Kristy and handed her a beer. Kristy took it with a smile.