Chapter 1: Home

NOVEMBER 3RD, 1972

Ezekiel's POV:

I woke up in a rather strange facility, with brightening white walls. "What is this place..?" I get up and notice I have a hospital gown on and I'm barefooted. "Oh my goodness.." but I did notice I still have my phone.. but with no service and WiFi obviously. I do have data which is strange.. I place my iPhone 16 Pro Max on a bedside and walk out the door, noticing the number 20 on the door, and I shut it, and I walk to the nearest door.

I open it and notice a bunch of kids around, and a guard standing right next to the door, I ignore him as he stared at me. "What the hell is this place..." I look in the mirror, hallucinating my chaos power, I look behind and notice the guard right behind me. "Holy sh-" he covers my mouth. "Language, we don't want troublemakers here." His voice sound calm, and depriving.

"Where am I, where is my mother, and why is my head shaved??" I wasn't scared because I knew what I was capable of. "You are here because we are testing on you and your power." He smirked, like he was some weird freak. "Take me back home." I suddenly looked over to the door to notice a strange man enter. "Hello children!" "He smiled at every child. "Good Morning Papa!" The children then replied. The Guard backed away from me. "I have a special event for every one of you, including our new patient, 020!" The mysterious man said, I then stood by the patient known as 011, she was tiny, like... the size of my waist... "003, would you be kind and open the door for us?" And then 003 replied back, "Yes, Papa." They opened the door and we walked out.

We walked to a room where there were 2 circles... just... 2 circles, nothing else! The mysterious man, or known as Papa said the instructions of how to play the so called "event." By testing us, but I'm from Generation Z, so I know that Testing us for our powers means using us for our powers. We all stood in a line, but not a front line, like one of those side line things... anyways he called us one by one, and 002 would always win... and then finally, it was my turn... I didn't know how to react... so I stepped in the circle, being blindfolded by that mysterious guard I talked about earlier...

I got ready and used my Chaos Sensing to sense him, and tried to use my telekinesis without revealing my chaos magic... but it failed, I accidentally revealed it and threw 002 back in a second, everyone in the room was shocked... I took off the blindfold... "Take him to the Special Room" Papa said, I screamed and ran out the room instantly, All the guards including that mysterious guard caught up to me and grabbed me, and stuck a needle inside of me to put me to sleep... "No..." I almost fell asleep when I noticed a tag on The Mysterious Guards shirt saying Peter Ballard, then I passed out.

I woke up in the special room with handcuffs on me and no bed to lay on, and again, barefooted. With Peter walking up to me. "Let me go, you monster." I was about to force myself off, but I noticed they were mixed with particles of magic-free dust from the future, I also brought that just in case... "No, we can't let you go, this power is extraordinary, it is something we need to test on, to give it to other patients. "NO! YOU WON'T BE GIVING IT TO ANYONE." Then Peter slapped me. "You must obey the guards, 020." I wasn't tired of his voice, it kind of calmed me down... "My name is Ezekiel, weirdo." He looked at me, it a seductive way. "What are you looking at, creep?" He kissed me on my lips, not stopping. "I love it when you're here, Ezekiel." We continued and he took the key to free me from the cuffs. I sat up, "I am a good distraction, yes?" He looked confused and I punched him using Chaos Strength, and I ran out of the hallway, finding an exit. It had a passcode to leave, "What the fu-" before I could finish, Peter grabbed me, "NO!" I threw him across the room, picking him up with telekinesis.

"You should mess with a Goddess's son, Peter Griffin." 001 looked confused as he obviously didn't know family guy, and I knocked him unconscious.

I dragged him to the special room, walked out, and went to the rainbow room, on the way there, Papa was behind me, and I knew it. "How did you get out." Papa asked me, "A simple distraction from Peters mouth." I would wink when I said that, then I blasted a hex bolt at Papa, disintegrating him. I was shocked, and scared because of what the guards would do to me, and I screamed, but I knew I was gonna get caught... so I ran and hid. I was in my room... and that's when Peter walked in, he had just awoken from his little "nap". "Please don't hurt me... PLEASE.." I was sobbing because I knew I was gonna get tortured, he grabbed me and injected me with a syringe.

I woke up, in handcuffs yet again, I started sobbing, because Peter stared at me angry, "I killed him... I killed papa.." I was crying for a while.. "I didn't mean for this to happen, I just want to go home!" That's when Peter walked up to me a crouched, I stared at him like how Carrie does, and did my mom's infamous head tilt, he hit me, grabbed my head and slammed it against the wall, somehow I was still alive, he kept hitting me until he stopped 5 minutes later when he was bored, and left, I sobbed and busted out of the cuffs when I forced myself to. I was free for a minute, then Peter walked back in, grabbed my neck and threw me against the wall, kissing me passionately, biting my neck only slightly, I moaned and he took off my lab coat, leaving me cold naked on the ground, and yet.. I allowed it. Peter then realized that he didn't ask me to... you know... "Are you okay with this, Ezekiel??" And I was. "Yes... I am..." and he continued, he took off his pants and sliced his juicy cock into my hole, I moaned, and he continued, and he went faster until the white liquid yall should know came out and he stopped, he was sweaty, I was sweaty, he pulled his pants back up and I put my lab coat back on, "You better not tell anyone about this." He viciously mumbled, "I won't, Peter." I was happy but kinda grossed out that I got to experience sex... he walked out and shut the door, and I fell asleep on the cold, hardened floor.

TO BE CONTINUED LMFAO