Chapter 5: Changing Dimensions

A Few Hours Later

Ezekiels Pov:
I was watching the news, when it was announced that someone had been murdered at some place named Bennys Burgers, it was nothing important... just daily news I guess, I slowly drifted off, until Mrs. Wheeler woke me up and told me I could sleep in a spare room, she made the bed, "I'll take you to the store tomorrow and we'll get some stuff to decorate it." I got on the bed and fell asleep, my eyes opened as I was in the lab again, except there was blood all around... and dead children, I looked behind as I saw a mushy, gushy creature... who had no nose and slithering tentacles around him, I tried to open the door but he stopped... who was he?? He flung me back, and it hurt... it felt real... so I blasted 6 hex bolts at him... it definitely damaged him, I flew up to the roof and blasted him up, when I flew up to get him.. it was nothing but a pitch black void... then I woke up to screaming of Mrs. Wheeler and the others, I looked at them.

"I can explain!" I stuttered in fear, they were... amazed... "Wow!! It's just like Scarlet Witch in the comics!" Mike said, amazed, I was confused... comics?? I mean... what I'm trying to say is that there are comic books of my mom?? "What do you mean... comics??" I said to Mike... he ran to his room and grabbed "Scarlet Warlock #33" and threw it to me, I used chaos magic to catch it and bring it over to me... I can't believe it... my whole life is a stupid comic... so I'm fake?? And what if some stupid human is writing me in a Wattpad book... it's hard to think off but whatever... "I wanna show you guys something that's crazy to say the least..." I got and made a Chaos Portal to the future... 2025, we didn't go in but the technology was massively updated... I closed it, "I can help you guys find Will." I muttered to all of them... Ted was still sleeping because he's a deep sleeper... they followed me to the front door, I went outside and I levitated my self up and flew away, I grabbed them too.

I flew to a forest safely and Mike knew where I was going, to Joyce's cabin, I knocked on their door, and they answered, shivering... "Mike? Mrs. Wheeler? And... Ezekiel!" Joyce hugged me so hard, "I know where Will is, my dream warned me. Because.. I saw Will in the void out in the distance while in my dream... we took a step outside as the wind blew upon our faces, I opened a portal to the upside down... not a slithering tentacle portal... a chaos magic portal, we all got inside... I was bare footed while the rest had shoes on... I walked further into the upside down as we screamed for Will, we split up, Joyce, Mike, and Jonathan looked for Will, Nancy, Mrs Wheeler and Me went to the town, oh and before the portal closed we got weapons... not my team because... well... you know what I mean Readers...

We saw a mysterious figure in the distance... it was the creature that took Will, it ran to me, quenching of thirst... wanting blood... so I stopped it using chaos magic, it tried to claw me, and it did, on my arm, so I blasted it away, it uppercut me in the jaw then I grabbed it again and threw it, picking up a tree, making it sharp, throwing it at the creature... it got impales and dropped down dead, then I got flung back, by the person in my dreams... a portal opened behind me and it was this very red place, with pieces of a house and sharp things... Me, Nancy, and Mrs Wheeler got flung into the place, we got tied up by the tentacles, I tried to use my magic but the tentacles blocked my hand from doing that, "How does it feel?" The creature spoke to me specifically... why was he targeting me?? It feels like he's someone I know... "I used to be someone you knew... until you trapped me in that disgusting dimension... I got paranoid... but got comfortable there, Ezekiel." I knew it... it was Peter Ballard... "You..." I looked at him... There's no reason to say this but... Judas by Lady Gaga was playing in my mind... He walked closer to me... too close... Nancy was in shock and so was Mrs. Wheeler... "You know... I trapped you in the upside down for a reason..." I was ready to pull a My-Mom move. "And.. why?" Peter spoke... "Because... I wanted to be free... and yet you wouldn't let me... you wouldn't let me leave when you knew what I was capable of... so.. this is me being reasonable." I broke out of the tentacles and blasted him with chaos magic, he got flung back but the portal was gone... Shit... I let Nancy and Mrs Wheeler free but Peter flung me back, my head hit the stairs... I ran to Peter.

He finally noticed I was running towards him and I knocked into him, traveling other dimensions, they probably found Will... we traveled through a Lava Dimension, a Snow Dimension, a Breaking Bad dimension, a 2080 dimension, a dimension full of zombies, and finally the 838 dimension... and then we got to the normal dimension, back to Peters Mind Lair or something, I got up and didn't see Peter, then he flung me from behind, "You haven't given up." I spoke to him,  I walked towards him... "You may think you already defeated me... but I am unstoppable." Peter mumbled to me, I saw a portal open behind Peter... Doctor Strange and My Mom were here...

IF UR CONFUSED:
Wanda Maximoff went back to the future to get Stephen Strange, Wanda brought Stephen to the past and told him where I was, Wanda located me before she did that by the way... and if ur confused on how Wanda made me, Stephen and Her are married in this universe. #ScarletStrange4Ever