S1 ; Ch1 | WEDNESDAY'S CHILD IS FULL OF WOE PT. 1

3rd pov

It was a normal day at Evermore Academy. It was gloomy, dark... and just normal. Well, that's until the two roommates in Ophelia Hall were told they would be getting a new roommate. Of course, the room already had two people in it, so the two girls were confused. But Weems had told them to not question it, so they didn't and just went along with it.

A little while later, a knock was heard on the door. Before the girls could do anything, in came Weems, a girl, and her parents. The beautiful woman, who was all dressed in black, gasped at the sight of her old dorm room. As a matter of fact, they were all dressed in black. "It's so... vivid," the man said as he looked around at the two—now three girls' room.

Enid got up from her desk and quickly made her way to the girl. "Howdy, roomie," she said with a bright smile on her face. The h/c was sitting on her bed with a book in her hands before getting up to see the new girl.

She inspected the girl, noticing that she wasn't very happy about the situation, or really happy at all. She also had a dark vibe around her, along with spiritual beings around her. Y/n looked back her a small smile, trying to ignore the dark presence the girl before her had, "Hey."

Weems spoke up, "Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair and Y/n L/n." The new girl, Wednesday, looked at the two girls, who looked a bit nervous. The jolly blonde more happy than the other.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale," Enid told her, making Y/n give her a glare. That's not exactly how to make an introduction.

Wednesday didn't speak, but her father from behind her did. "Wednesday always looks half-dead."

"Oh. Welcome to Ophelia Hall," the h/c girl gave her a smile and Enid went in for a hug. The new girl stepped back, trying to avoid the hug, not wanting any affection.

Enid stepped back and lowered her hands, "Not a hugger. Got it."

"Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color," the woman, who was Wednesday's mother, said to the two girls with a deep voice. Y/n looked up at the gorgeous woman, feeling a little flutter in her chest as she stared at her in awe. Wednesday's mother was beautiful, there's no doubt about it. Of course, Y/n would never tell Wednesday that she may or may not have a small thing for her mom. That'd just be awkward. But who doesn't love a hot mom?

"Oh, wow," Enid muttered, intimidated by the dark family in front of her. The h/c girl snapped out of her thoughts before looking back over to Wednesday. Y/n liked this family already. Her family wasn't dark, and neither was she, but she loved mysterious people. "What happens to you?"

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones," she said flatly to the two girls.

Weems smiled, "Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform. Enid, Y/n, please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with a copy of her schedule, and give her a tour along the way." The two girls nodded with smiles on their faces. They were wearing the same uniforms that Wednesday would be getting, but theirs were blue and Y/n had her best friend's black hoodie on underneath hers. Wednesday then walked out of the room, making sure to glare at her parents. Enid skipped along behind her, and Y/n walked, stuffing her hands into her pockets. Oh boy, this'll be interesting.

———————

The three girls were now walking down the stairs, and Enid was telling Wednesday all about the school's history. "Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us," she said.