S1 ; Ch2 | WEDNESDAY'S CHILD IS FULL OF WOE PT. 2

3rd pov

   It was clear night at Nevermore academy and the beautiful sound of a cello was heard. Y/n and Enid walked into their room, the music becoming a lot louder as they walked further into their room. The two girls looked at each other before shrugging, walking over to the little door in the window by Y/n's bed. Once they walked out, the sight of Wednesday holding a cello and a music stand in front of her with sheet music came into their view. "How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" Enid asked, making the L/n girl chuckle.

"You mean a cello?" she said, making Enid playfully roll her eyes.

Wednesday didn't look at them, "I had an extra hand." She said as a singular hand waved at the two girls, kind of freaking them out a bit.

"Woah," Enid said as she stared at the hand, feeling confused at how that's even possible.

Y/n stared at the hand in confusion, "That's cool." She said, not really knowing what else to say. "Where's the rest of him?"

"It's one of the great Addam's family mysteries," Wednesday spoke as the hand dropped down from the music stand and crawled back into the window. The two girls watched it, weirded out by the thing.

The sound of wolves and Furs howling filled the girls' ears, "Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked the blonde girl, who should be howling along with the other Furs. Y/n frowned, she knew that her friend wanted to so bad, but she couldn't.

"Because I can't," Enid replied before holding her hand out as her nails extended into claws. "That's all I got." She walked over to the edge of the balcony and leaned onto it. "My mom says that some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it?" Y/n walked over to her friend, leaning on the edge beside her. She rubbed Enid's arm to try and comfort her as best as she could. She didn't know how she was feeling, but she could at least comfort her in some way. "Yeah, she says there's a chance I may never... you know."

Wednesday began to walk towards the girls, "What happens then?" She walks over to Y/n's side, listening to Enid.

"I'd become a lone wolf," Enid stated sadly, hoping and praying that doesn't happen.

"Sounds perfect," Wednesday said. Of course she'd say that, I mean, she loves to be alone. But Enid is different. Y/n internally rolled her eyes. The dark haired girl definitely wasn't good at this...

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate," Enid replied, kind of shocked at the girl.

"I'm failing to see the problem here," Wednesday said, not even thinking or caring if it would hurt Enid's feelings.

"I could die alone!" Enid exclaimed slightly, turning her head towards the girl next to Y/n.

"We all die alone, Enid," Wednesday said flatly. Y/n scoffed slightly; this was not how you make someone feel better.

"You really suck at this," the L/n girl said to the dark haired girl next to her. "Cheering people up." Y/n then looked over to her friend, who started to cry. The h/c haired girl wrapped her arms around the now-sobbing girl, rubbing her arms to try and comfort her once again. It was a simple gesture, but she hoped it would make her feel better.