Chapter Two: Alone..?

Dammit... what did I get myself into?
That's all I can think as I stare at the animatronics. The darkness of the room makes these metal monsters even scarier. Freddy looms over me, his top hat more threatening than ever. Chica's cupcake stares into my soul, and is it just me or did her bib say something different then it had this morning? Bonnie doesn't look all that different, but the darkness made his purple fur the color of a shadow. I feel myself shiver under his strong gaze.
"You guys need a bath," I mutter, pinching my nose. "Like seriously. PU." I pause. "You know what? I don't really know what else to do, so why not give you a bath?"

Silence.

"I'll take that as a yes," I say, and grabbed a nearby washcloth. I put it into the sink and soaked it in cold water. Then I add some soap, but not too much. "I'm not stupid. I know you guys are electronic, so I'll try to be gentle. Okay?" I tell them, looking at Freddy.
More silence.
"Alright then."
I scrub Freddy gently, the cloth rubbing up and down his chest and back. Once the overall creepiness of the situation accustoms to me, I find it kind of calming and enjoyable. I feel at home with the robots, more so than I do with most humans. In the minutes it took to wash and erase all smells from Freddy, I had told him my secrets and feelings. Then I moved on to Chica, who was harder to clean because of her lack of fur, then ultimately to Bonnie. I looked at him and I could swear that he looked at me. "Hey buddy," I whisper.

Stare.

"I'm going to clean you right up so don't worry," I tell him. "I can try to get it over with quickly if you'd like."
Silence.
I sigh. "Alright, then."
I clean Bonnie just as I cleaned the others; softly, gently, but more quickly. "Finally, I'm done!" I exclaim. Feeling a little guilty I glance at Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie. "Not that I don't enjoy spending time with you guys, but I really want to get home so I can play some Legend of Zelda." I give them a little wave. "See you later!" I prepare to leave the room.

"Don't go."

I whip my head around. "What? Who said that?"

Silence.

"Just your imagination, Kasper... You've been spending too much time reading ghost stories." I mutter under my breath. Before I hear something else, I charge out of the room and slam the door.

"Kasper..
Don't go."