Doctor... Who?

3rd POV:

In the lonely and silent night, only accompanied by the bright moon, a young couple strolled into a cemetery. Very much enjoying the idea of being alone in such enviroment without anyone to interrupt them, more the woman's idea then the man's.

The young woman happily grabbed the man by the hand

Man: "Hey... do you think this is really a good idea? What if someone sees us?"

The man glanced behind him, a shiver going down his spine. Ever since they arrived, the feeling of being watched never left.

The young woman rolled her eyes at her lover's worries.

Woman: "Relax, nobody comes here anyway. So~, it's just the two of us~."

She turned to face him and traced her finger across his chest before grabbing the man by the hand, their search for a perfect spot for their alone time. The man's worries started to dwiddle as he stared into his lover's eyes, but they still lingered. To make sure that his focus is all on her, the woman kissed her lover. The kiss slowly to get more heated to the point it they started to make out, neglecting any sense of awareness around them.

The woman broke the kiss, she looked at him with a lustful look as she started to take off her shirt.

Woman: "Did you bring condoms~?"

Man: "Sure, I got them right here."

The man glance away just for a second to search his pockets for the object in question, he found it.

Man: "Got it! Now- wait... was that there the whole time?"

The woman raised an eyebrow at her lover slightly confused and shocked expression. Shifting her gaze to her side, she saw the statue of an angel with small wings on it's, the angel was covering it's face as if it was weeping. The woman just shrugged.

Woman: "Maybe, don't care. Just ignore it. It's a cemetery after all, angels statues are everywhere."

The man was about to open his mouth to talk, but he was quickly silenced by a kiss.

The light pole that which illuminated the couple started to flicker, shrouding them in the darkness of the night for a mere few seconds, but that's all it took. Breaking the kiss in order to fill their lungs with oxigen, the woman made the mistake to look behind her lover, it was her turn to be slightly scared and shocked.

Man: "W-what's wrong? Is someone coming?"

Woman: "N-no... but, THAT wasn't there before..." She spoke in a low, almost hush, tone.

The light pole flickered again, obscuring their vision. As the light returned, the woman jolted back seeing that the angel statue has gotten closer, and a few more appeared behind it.

Man: "Maybe the mind playing tricks on us."

Woman: "Yeah... we got a few drinks too much."

They shook off any weird idea, but that was the worst mistake. Blinking merely once, the woman was met with a terrifying sight. An angel statue was just a couple meters away from them, but that wasn't what shooked her to the core, but the appereance of the angel statue. No longer covering it's face, the statue had a grotesque large mouth with fangs, it's arms extended and having claws growing from the tips of it's fingers.