1 AM

At first my eyes closed shut, shielding me from the blinding light. I blinked a couple of times trying to adjust and looked around. I was still in my office, but something was different - the fan was on despite me not turning it on, and my desk was wet in a couple of spots. "God am I drooling?" I turned off the flashlight that woke me up. It was exactly 1 am. I stretched in my chair and yawned. Suddenly shivers went down my spine.

I remembered what happened before I fell asleep, but it couldn't have happened in reality. Animatronics can't move on their own, cables barely allow them to move on stage, let alone to make their way to the office - at least that's what I got from the handbook I received in mail a couple of days ago. They did mention some newer animatronics that were able to walk around, but I was aware that Fazbear Entertainment wasn't able to afford these machines in this location (fnaf fp reference B)). "Besides, if that were true, I wouldn't be able to sleep for the past hour"

I got up from the chair, deliberately delaying looking at the cameras. "Actually, I don't need them. I can just walk up to the stage" - I thought while turning the flashlight back on. Unsure of what to expect I peeked into the corridor, through the left door. The entire place was completely dark, despite me not turning off the lights. Slowly I moved forward, listening to the echo of my own footsteps. My breath got faster the closer I got to my goal - the main Dining area. But on my way there, there was one more door that I felt the need to check out.

I pulled on the handle and opened the door. Small room was filled with multiple bottles of cleaning supplies, a lot of old and new rags and a couple of empty buckets. It didn't seem like there was anything interesting in it. Despite that I felt like something wasn't okay with this place. I felt hair on my back starting to get up while the temperature seemed to fall down. I felt creeped out and quickly left the broom storage, lighting up the corridor with my flashlight. I almost felt relieved not seeing anything in it. Almost as if I expected to see some terrible creature.

"I should just turn on the lights instead of using this trashy flashlight" - I thought to myself when the light blinked a little. I turned around towards the dining area, blankly staring at the scratched door. After a moment I pushed the fake wood, entering the next room.

The dining area without the lights on looked even scarier than before, and my dollar-store flashlight couldn't reach enough to show me what's on the stage. I took a couple of breaths to calm down my mind and walked ahead. The main area at Freddy's pizzeria was quite big, filled with rows of tables decorated with cheap paper hats and plates. There were many doors around it, which sometimes caused confusion among the guests.

Two of them lead to the office, storeroom and the kitchen - one of these was directly behind me. To my right there was the main entrance and the toilet and to the left was a solid looking door hiding secrets of the parts and service section of the restaurant. Suddenly I stepped on something made out of paper. I reached down for the little hat and put it back on the nearest table, finally, almost accidentally, looking at the stage.

I was avoiding the stage with my eyes, because from the moment I entered, I knew that even though my flashlight was terrible, it would show at least the silhouettes of the characters on stage. But it did not. The stage was empty aside of a couple of speakers, a microphone stand and the background made up of badly cut clouds and a wooden sun. The lack of animatronics made my heartbeat faster. I wanted to run as far as possible but my legs stayed in place like frozen. I heard sounds around me. Something was creeping closer, something I couldn't yet see. Something... "Oh fucking shut up" I reprimended myself in my mind and instantly calmed down.

"They are not on stage. So what? This can mean that I was mistaken and that the animatronics here are advanced enough to walk on their own. But does that explain that event an hour ago? If yes then those machines are capable of opening heavy doors with just one hand, and this means they are strong enough to easily crush me." - I took another breath. - "But why would they want to hurt me?" - My mind instantly gave me the answer in the form of a passage from the instructional handbook. - "Because they think I am an endoskeleton".