2 AM

I stared into the darkness of his empty eyes, the floor was cold and uncomfortable, and I felt some thick and warm fluid flowing down my cheek. With a shaky hand I reached towards my face and rubbed the blood off. All this time we were looking deep into each other's eyes, the dark abysses in his face seemed to call me to them for something. But I couldn't have known for what. For a staring duel? Or a fight till death. Either way if it was the first option - I just lost by closing my eyes. I blinked a couple of times and finally got a good look at the empty bear head.

I let it go and it fell to the floor with a quiet clang of metal - these were the wires that were holding the bear's jaw in place that cut me when the mask fell at me from a high shelf. I didn't even remember when this could have happened, but I wasn't too surprised. Not many things made real sense tonight. I quickly dusted off my knees and the place where the back loses its noble name and stood up.

The digital clock indicated that it's already 2AM. "So I slept for two hours since I came here" - I thought with my hand just above the work tablet. "Wait, I did wake up earlier..." - I reached for the tablet and started to look through cameras. "I remember that I woke up at first AM, and before that..." - I shook my head while looking at the broken Kitchen camera. "I woke up, went to the dining area and then" - I finally clicked the button labeled 'main stage' - "Freddy" - Almost out loud I called to the animatronic, one of the three that were once again absent from the stage. "Wait, they were there where I came, right?" I questioned myself, trying to remember any articles suggesting Fazbear Entertainment got rid of their animatronics.

I heard a weird noise just behind the door. I quickly threw the tablet which stopped just on the edge of the desk, balancing as if it were wondering whether to fall down and break on the cold tiles, or lie down safely on the fake wooden desk. I didn't see what decision it came to, the darkness of the hallway had my whole attention. But by the lack of a crushing electronics sound I relaxed a little, realizing that it won't be taken off my paycheck. I reached behind me in search of the flashlight. But it wasn't where I saw it recently.

I looked behind and in the corner of my eye I noticed it on the floor just under the second desk. Slowly walking backwards, still staring at the empty doorway, I didn't understand what I was so afraid of. I felt it could have something to do with the dreams I had but I couldn't recollect them. The shakiness of my hands and the strong need to run away just made me more confused. Finally I felt it. The cold hard plastic calmed me down. While still squatting I quickly turned on the flashlight and looked at the corridor. It was empty, looking almost as if it lacked something.

Sigh of relief sounded in the office when I realized that the source of the weird noise was some round decoration - as suggested by the circular shape of dust on the wall - that fell off the wall and hit a bucket below it. I quickly got up, laughing at myself inside, thinking just how stupid and vulnerable to suggestions I was. I don't know how I did not notice it earlier. Maybe it was the fear or the fact that I was crouching before, but now I felt perfectly clear. Warm air blew through my neck, again and again, like human breath. A shiver ran down my spine, my muscles tensed up and I held my breath. But soon it all passed when I finally heard his voice.

— O Hey! — Said to me Freddy. — Something's wrong? — He sounded clearly worried.

— No, no! I'm alrrigh... — I stopped mid sentence, seeing him for the first time without his suit.

— Are you sure you are okay? — His smile seemed almost shy.

Before me stood a man, a couple of years older than me. His brown and long hair came down in waves on the sides of his handsome, although unshaved face. He was wearing a light-brown shirt with star-shaped patches sewn onto it, and dark-brown dungarees with colorful suspenders. His outfit was complemented by many pins and a black bowtie with a bear-head shaped pin. I had to lean back on the desk while I admired him.