𝘼𝙣 𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚

"ARLO!" GAWKED BEOMGYU, creeping to the window and pushing it up so they could talk through the bars.

Arlo smiled brightly, "Hiya, Beomgyu!"

"Arlo—Jake! H-how did you—What the—?" Beomgyu's mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing hit him.

Arlo was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in midair. Grinning at Beomgyu from the front seats were Anna and Jungwon, who looked both amused at Beomgyu's reaction.

"All right there, Beomgyu?" asked Jake, who was next to Arlo at the back.

"What's been going on?" said Arlo, "Why haven't you been answering my letters? I've asked you to stay about twelve times! Rio said she wrote to you, to come over at her's thirteen times. And then Dad came home and said something about the Ministry thinking about sending you an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles—"

Beomgyu hastily said, "It wasn't me—and how did he know?"

"Quite forgetful my siblings if they didn't tell you. He works for the Ministry," said Anna coolly, leaning from the driver's window sill.

Jungwon finally spoke, "You know we're not supposed to do spells outside—"

"You should talk," said Beomgyu, staring at the floating car.

"Oh, this doesn't count," said Anna.

"We're only borrowing this. It's Dad's, we didn't enchant it," Arlo said casually, as both Jake and Jungwon stared strangely at the two sisters.

Jungwon exhaled, "But doing magic in front of those Muggles you live with—"

"I told you, I didn't—but it'll take too long to explain now—look, can you tell them at Hogwarts that the Rohs have locked me up and won't let me come back, and obviously I can't magic myself out, because the Ministry'll think that's the second spell I've done in three days, so—"

"Stop gibbering," said Jake, "We've come to take you home with us."

"But you can't magic me out either—"

"We don't need to!" said Arlo, jerking her head towards Anna, grinning, "You forget who we've got with us."

"Tie that around the bars," said Anna, throwing the end of a rope to Beomgyu.

"If the Rohs wake up, I'm dead," said Beomgyu as he tied the rope tightly around a bar and Anna revved up the car.

"Don't worry," said Jake, "and stand back."

Beomgyu moved back into the shadows next to Poppy, who seemed to have realized how important this was and kept still and silent. The car revved louder and louder and suddenly, with a crunching noise, the bars were pulled clean out of the window as Anna drove straight up in the air.
Beomgyu ran back to the window to see the bars dangling a few feet above the ground. Panting, Arlo hoisted them up into the car. Beomgyu listened anxiously, but there was no sound from the Rohs' bedroom. When the bars were safely in the back seat with Jake and Arlo, Anna reversed as close as possible to Beomgyu's window.

"Get in," Arlo said.

"But all my Hogwarts stuff—! My wand–a-and my broomstick—"

"Where is it?" Jungwon asked.

"Locked in the cupboard under the stairs, and I can't get out of this room—"

"No problem," said Anna from the front passenger seat, with a sly smirk on her face. Jake sighed and Arlo pushed herself out of his way. "Take the wheel, would'ya, Jungwon?" The mentioned quickly took ahold of the wheel at Anna's place. "Out of the way, Beomgyu," she said.