𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬

THE END OF THE SUMMER VACATION came too quickly for some of their likings. Of course, they were looking forward to getting back to Hogwarts, but their time at the Burrow together had been the happiest; all of them, were there; together.

Beomgyu found times where he found it was difficult not to feel jealous of them when he thought of the Rohs and the sort of welcome he could expect next time he turned up on Kaiser Vale.

"Come on! We were able to get all of you! What's the harm in kidnapping Rio? Just one more!" Arlo whined.

"You can't technically count us for kidnaps, if we actually went on our own free will. We even have our luggage with us," Yeonjun said, falling back into one of the couches with Jay.

"But she wouldn't mind?" she squeaked.

"She wouldn't mind smacking you in the head. Hard," Ni-Ki said, polishing his broomstick with Jaemin.

Arlo would pout whenever she would hear Sunghoon stifle a laugh behind her. Sending him glares, just to find him already staring at her with an innocent grin.

On their last evening, Mrs. Sim conjured up a sumptuous dinner, ending with a mouthwatering treacle pudding. Anna rounded off the evening with a display of Filibuster fireworks; they filled the kitchen with red and blue stars that bounced from ceiling to wall for at least half an hour; Jake asked if she didn't raid the store in their time at Diagon Alley; Anna answered saying "You didn't say 'raid with Jungkook and Jin. So I guess my answer is no, since you only mentioned me." Then it was time for a last mug of hot chocolate and bed.

It took a long while to get started next morning. They were up at dawn, but somehow they still seemed to have a great deal to do.

Mrs. Sim dashed about in a bad mood looking for spare socks and quills; people kept colliding on the stairs, half dressed with bits of toast in their hands; and Mr. Sim nearly broke his neck, tripping over a stray chicken as he crossed the yard carrying Wendy and Yeji's trunk to the car.

Beomgyu couldn't see how all of them, especially with their pets and trunks were going to fit into one small Ford Anglia. Jake had reckoned, of course, the special features that Mr. Sim had added.

"Not a word to your mom," he whispered to his children, as the others heard as well, as he opened the trunk and showed him how it had been magically expanded so that the luggage fitted easily, and some extra space for the others to cram theirselves in.

Beomgyu looked at the bright, clear sky; with the clear fields and wind howling right at them. He couldn't help but think, with this bright sky; nothing bad could or will happen.

A few meters ahead of him, he saw Arlo also facing up at the sky with her eyes closed, and Sunghoon sneaking up next to her.

"You reckon gonna be another rough year?" she whispered to him.

Surprised she had noticed him, Sunghoon smiled softly. "Really all depends. I hope not."

Arlo sighed, but Sunghoon squeezed her shoulder assuringly. "It'll be fine," he said.

Beomgyu stared at them for a moment longer before he walked away to Heeseung, who had been counting the trunks and arguing with Soobin about them.

Anna said again that she'll take the cab, at moment it came and once she got in; it dashed out of sight. Kai asked Arlo how could one not get sick at a vehicle that fast. "You and I will never know until we actually ride one," she had told him.

When at last they were all in the car, Mrs. Sim glanced into the back seat, where all were sitting cramped side by side (Sunghoon had to let Yeji sit on him) but in all that, they all still looked comfortable, as Mrs. Sim said, "Muggles do know more than we give them credit for, don't they?" She and Wendy got into the front seat, which had been stretched so that it resembled a park bench. "I mean, you'd never know it was this roomy from the outside, would you?"