Chpt. 12 Rattling Some Bones

3rd Person:
As soon as they teleported away Percy realized that he had been teleported straight into a large bedrooms with colors of mostly purple, black and blood red.

Standing in front of Percy was Hel, in the sexiest red lingerie he had ever seen. She walked up to him in high heels, swinging her hops putting 1 leg right in front of the other, hips rocking side to side. When she got to him she started rubbing his dick through his pants.

"See, I think if we are gonna be living together, why not start the fun stuff as soon as we can." She said leaning in and kissing him passionately.

"Sounds good to me." Percy replied, spanking her big jiggly, yet firm ass.

"Just one thing," Hel said looking up at Percy, "be rough."

Percy POV:
"With pleasure." I growled pushing her down on her knees.

She started to undo my pants, she pulled down my underwear and revealed my 11 inch long, 3 inch wide cock.

She rested it on her face, kissing up and down the shaft until she got to the head.

She took the head in her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around it. Eventually she started to move her head further and further down my shaft until I filled her entire throat with my cock.

Slowly she started to bob her head up and down, quietly chocking as her head bobbed on my cock. She took my dick out of her mouth and spit on it, wrapping both hands on my dick, jacking me off as quick she could, she took one of my balls into her mouth sucking slowly, switching between the too.

Hel then took my head into her mouth polishing it with her tongue. I grab the back of her head, slowly pushing her head farther and farther down on my shaft. Finally my whole length was in her throat once again. Slowly I started to thrust in and out of her mouth slowly increasing speed and force, eventually I was pounding in and out of her mouth. Mascara streamed down Hels face as spit flowed from her mouth. "You like that your little slut, you like when I use your mouth like that?" I asked taking my cock out of her mouth as she gasped for breath. "Yes, yes, I love it!" She said gasping.

"Good answer." I said grabbing her by the throat, choking her lightly as I lifted her to her feet I lead her to the bed before sitting her down on the bed. I got down on my knees, spreading her legs, putting each one on my shoulder. I ran my tongue up and down, between her lips, flicking my tongue over her clit, feeling her squirm every time. I reached my hand over her leg and used my thumb to rub her clit as I plunged my tongue deep into and out of her pussy, curling my up tongue as I took it out. I did this for a few minutes as she moaned and panted. After every few minutes she started to shake more and moan louder, eventually she started to scream. "I'm gonna cum!" She screamed as she squirted everywhere, I caught most of it in my mouth. She spilled over the bed in an orgasmic mess. "Don't think this is over just yet." I said flipping her on her face, lining up my cock, rubbing it in between her lips. Eventually I pushed my head into her impossible tight pussy. She moaned as I entered her. After getting the head in, I rammed into her, sheathing myself completely in her. She screamed in pain, pleasure and surprise as I filled her tight pussy.

As I slammed into her I groped her thighs, and smacked her ass as hard as I could, leaving a hand print on each cheek. I grabbed both hip and pulled her into my, forcing myself even deeper. "You like that huh?" I said, not slowing down. "Yes daddy, I love it, I'm your little slut." She half said and half moaned. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" She screamed as her pussy contracted around my cock and she sprayed all over the bed. "I'm not to far behind." I said slamming into her even faster. "I want you to cum deep in my pussy!" She said. I continued to fuck her for a few minutes before I could feel it, I gave a few more thrust before letting it all go, I shot rope after rope of cum into her, so much cum filled her that a bump formed in her stomach from it. I took my cock out and watched the cum ooze out.

I saw Hel laying face down, drooling into the sheets, moaning "More... more... more..." and I was happy to oblige. This time I was gonna do something different. I put my head right on her tight little asshole, "Do it." She moaned into the bed. "Bite the pillow." I said before pressing into her. I pressed my whole length into her in one go. This woke Hel up real quick as she orgasmed and screamed at the same time. I slowly pushed in and out as she screamed into a pillow she grabbed as I rearranged her organs. I fucked her ass for 45 minutes, trying every position, from missionary to holding her in a full Nelson, mid air as I pounded into her, bringing her to several more orgasms. Finally I could feel myself about to come. "I'm gonna cum." I said, "Fill my stomach with your jizz!" Hel screamed as I thrusted into her cumming as deep into her as I can.

Once again her stomach inflated with my jizz, making her look slightly pregnant. This time I didn't take my cock out, I laid down on the bed, Hel on top of me, cock still deep in her ass as I fell asleep

Sorry if this chapters a bit shit and that it took so long, first time writing a scene like this.

In case I haven't been to descriptive, this is what Percy looks like:
Halfthor Bjornson(the body builder) but 2 inches shorter, with a big black beard and long black almost shoulder length hair. He also has a bunch on tattoos.

Hel looks like:
Elizabeth Olsen but with all the things I've mentioned in the past.