Chpt.23 Dinner and Training

Percy POV:
I awoke in my bad with Chaos and Hel. I got out and made a breakfast of 8 eggs and 2 chicken breast. I began training, lifting weights I had to make for myself made of super dense material. Then after a protein shake I began with some cardio and ab workouts. After a lunch of chicken, steak and potatoes I spent the rest of the day training fighting and powers. I did this for a couple days till Friday came around. I teleported outside the view of Avengers hq and picked up Wanda in my car. "Hello, you look ravishing." I said as I opened the car door for her. She wore a strapless red dress and black high heels that made me fall in love. I closed the door, walked around the front hopped in as I drove towards the city.

"So, where are we going?" Wanda asked. "Where do you want?" I responded. "How about, a nice steak." She said ok. We drove for until we came too Peter Lugers steakhouse. "How are we gonna get in here, it's packed." She stated. "Don't worry about it." I said with confidence as I got out, walked around and opened the car door for her. We walked in to a packed waiting room. I walked up to the host, pulling out my wallet and my American Express Black card as I slid it towards him. "Table for Perseus Jackson." I said. "Right away Mister Jackson." He said hurriedly as he lead us to a table for 2.

"How did you do that?" Wanda asked. "I know the owner, and I love steak so I have a table for me and any guest at all times." I said as we reached our tables.

We ate and drank the night away, each of us getting a steak, her a delicious piece of Filet Mignon, and me a giant porterhouse steak. We together finished about a bottle and a half of red wine. We sat there for a couple hours eating and drinking getting all the sides and appetizers we wanted. We stumbled out of the restaurant and got into to car, of course I could have sobered up instantly but I didn't feel like it so I just teleported us to her room. "Thank you so much, I haven't had that much fun in a while." She said laughing. "Of course, anything for you." I said tucking her into bed as I left and teleported home. Where I fell asleep with my girls, I planned on introducing them soon.

I awoke the next morning I awoke, rolled out of bed and began doing pushups, and sit ups, Ray Lewis Style(if you don't understand looked up Ray Lewis Deck of Cards). I went through my usual routine, eating and training for the tournament which I was gonna call a council meeting to find out more about.

I texted Wanda throughout the day, telling her about the harem and how I want her to meet the other girls. She seemed excited too, I just had to tell her that she would have to be made immortal, which is a tough thing to swallow. I finished my workout and lunch and teleported to the throne room calling for a non mandatory meeting.

Everyone showed up. "Thank you everyone, I called this as I have been preparing for the Tournament that is to come, but I wanted to hear more about it." I said to the room. Poseidon responded, "Well, it's a multi day tournament, the matches are till submission or knockout. It is a bracket tournament and one of the participants gets to choose the location of the fight."

"Ok, and who are the pantheons who are gonna be apart of the tournament?" I asked. "Us, Egyptian, Norse, Chinese, Japanese, Hindu, Christian, Persian, Aztec, Celtic, Mesopotamia, and due to there being so many different ones, African gods are respectively grouped. Usually the Egyptians send Ra; the Norse Thor; the Chinese the monkey king Sun Wukong; Japanese Amaterasu; Hindu Shiva; Christians send Micheal the Archangel; Persian Rustum; Aztec Huitzilopochtli; Celtic Dagda; African Sango; and finally the Mesopotamia sends Anu." He finished his long sentence. "Ok, thank you, anything else I should know?" I asked the room. "No, then meeting adjourned." i announced.

I texted Wanda to see if she was busy which she wasn't. I asked if she would like to come over to my place and meet Hel and Chaos to which she said yes. I teleported to my bedroom and opened a portal to hers, I walked through, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into my room.

"Before we get you aquatinted with Hel and Chaos, would you like to take this to the next step." I asked as I put my hand on her thigh "Yes!" She said jumping on my lap, pushing me onto the bed as she attacked my lips with hers. We made out with fierce love and intensity.

I grabbed her ass with both hands before tearing open the ass of her yoga pants before grabbing her hips and lifted her pussy onto my face as I ate her out. I shoved my tongue deep inside her before taking my tongue out and licking her clit, I went back and forth as made her scream, eventually she came all over my face. I took her off my face and placed her face down ass up as I rimmed her tight puckered asshole, it tasted sweet and musty, Wanda moaned at the pleasure.

She flipped onto her back and put a foot on my face, while she used her magic to pull my pants down, and with her free foot she began to rub my cock. She stared at it in surprise due to the size as she rubbed it. I kissed and licked the sole of her foot which smelled and tasted like sweat from wearing the boots she wears. I sucked on her toes and licked her sole, and kissed every inch of her foot, eventually though, I wanted to put it in.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I lined up my cock while I put her legs on my shoulders. I shoved my cock in slowly as she screamed as my cock tore her in half in an all but literal sense. I rammed into her like that before I put my arms around her under her armpits, lifted her up and began to fuck her like that, eventually I felt a stirring in my stomach as my balls tightened, between grunts I managed to say "Gonna cum" just loud enough to hear. "Do, cum deep inside me!" She screamed in pleasure. I pounded into her harder and harder until I couldn't take it any more and began shooting ropes of cum inside her.

I pulled out halfway through and began shooting ropes onto her tits and face. I collapsed on the bed next to her. "That was..." she said trailing off as her whole body shook in pleasure. "Let's go take a shower. I said picking her up and bringing her to the bathroom with me, I turned on the shower and let it get nice and hot as Wanda tried to get her legs back beneath her. We got into the shower and melted together in the warmth after she got the cum off. We just sat there under the water as we felt each other's body's and kissed. Eventually we got out and got dressed, and I led her out into the living room.

We were greeted by Chaos in her Void form and Hel in her God of Death for sitting on the coach watching HGTV making fun of the people on the show. "Chaos, Hel, I would like you to meet Wanda." I said with her by my side. They immediately rushed over and hugged her. "It's so good to meet you." Hel said first, followed by Chaos saying "We've heard so much about you." We sat and talked as we all got to know each other. We ended the day all together under the bear skin blanket on my bed.

I know I was gonna do less of these but I wanted to see what people would think of me adding a few more surprise characters to the harem, and if I started doing some one off sex scenes with people not in the harem?