Chapter two

(y/n) and Galicia sat together at the Ravenclaw table awaiting along with everyone else for Dumbledore's speech to start and the feast to begin. Galicia was talking with her Quidditch friends while (y/n) sat waiting patiently for the speech. But she couldn't help but see the same redheaded twins glancing in her direction while still in conversation with Lee Jorden. It confused her how they thought she was a new student although being in classes together in previous years. But they could be talking about another girl. The room in unison began to quiet down as Dumbledore approached the stand.

"Hogwarts this year will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well." Everyone knew this, of course, seeing the large ship in the black lake and the carriage arrive at the same time as everyone else.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard tournament." Galicia frowned turning to (y/n) who went pale in the face. She knew she was a seer but now having Galicia and now Kate and Samantha all gaping at her. Well, Samantha and Kate from the Hufflepuff table she felt as if the whole room was staring at her.

The moment students were called to bed everyone scattered once the first year's left for the dorms. (y/n) watched Samantha dodging and weaving through the crowd.

"I almost died when hearing those words." Samantha shook (y/n) back and forward while the four of them walked towards their common rooms.

"You've awoken your third eye." Kate let out an airy voice rather similar to professor tralornys. (y/n) giggled smiling stepping out of the way from the groups of Ravenclaws trotting past.

"Rondeau tomorrow morning at 7 in the great hall to discuss more. But right now we need sleep." Galicia said taking (y/n)'s shoulders going together up the next set of stairs.

Since the common room was so crowded with people on the first night (y/n) decide to sneak off to her dorm to see what this book Poppy gave her was about.

'Just her luck' Another romance, about two brothers falling off the same girl. (y/n) quickly flicked through the pages before breaking off some chocolate to nibble on while she read. The rain from earlier today still stormed over the castle and tapped against the window of the towering room. So engrossed in the novel (y/n) didn't pay attention to the door opening on the opposite side of the door.

"Already reading I see." Wanda said smiling towards (y/n) curled in her bed.

"The common room was too crowded with first year's." She nodded going to her bed gathering up her pjs.

"Always is on the first night. Better not skip out on us girls again though we've got to hear about the wedding." Davis's wedding, it seemed so long ago since Poppy and him got hitched that (y/n) forgot it was only three months ago.

"Right yeah." Nodding (y/n) packed away her book starting the nightly routine for bed as all the others started filing in as the prefects ordered them into the dorm room.

Another vision came through the night, the only way to tell the difference between dreams and visions was the same jolt she got every time beforehand. This one was about Quinny. A Slytherin boy in her year. Always coursing trouble and rumours.

"Bringing that sort of blood in your house." And a cup of juice was spilt over her freshly washed uniform.

(y/n) was startled when Galicia stood by her bed.

"Everything alright?" Her worried expression said it all. Her eyes must have been rolled back.

"Yes, just a... A bad dream." There were others about so best not mention the vision. Galicia nodded still worried before standing back up straight.