⦗ 𝟬𝟬 ⦘ my dearest friend death

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - my dearest friend death

           𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, shadows danced with malice and whispers slithered through the air like serpents seeking their prey

     Ten-year-old Alicent moved through the darkness with a grace born of years spent navigating this accursed place's treacherous alleys and hidden corners. The cobblestones beneath her feet seemed to groan in protest, burdened by the weight of secrets they bore witness to.

     Alicent's eyes were sharp, every sense heightened as she made her way toward the city's heart, where the darkness seemed to pool like thick, black ink. The flickering torches did little to dispel the shadows that clung to the ancient stone buildings like a shroud of despair.

     Her blue dress fluttered behind her like a wisp of forgotten dreams as she weaved her way through the labyrinthine maze of the Court of the Nightmares. Alicent's blonde hair cascaded down her back, gleaming in the dim light that filtered through cracks in the towering buildings above. Her young face, framed by curls of golden strands, held an air of quiet determination as she pressed forward, her hazel eyes scanning the darkness with a blend of curiosity and caution.

     As she delved deeper into the dark corridors the air grew heavy with the stench of decay and desperation. Dilapidated buildings loomed like ancient giants, their walls adorned with faded murals depicting scenes of glory long forgotten. Alicent's steps echoed through the narrow alleyways, her presence a stark contrast to the desolation surrounding her. She moved like a phantom, her hazel eyes glinting in the dim light as she navigated the labyrinthine streets with purpose.

     The Hewn City was a place of contradictions, where beauty and decay intertwined in a macabre dance. She knew the secrets that lurked in the depths of it, hidden from prying eyes and whispered only in hushed tones by those brave enough to speak of them. The very stones seemed to hold memories of past betrayals and bloodshed, their rough surfaces bearing the scars of a thousand forgotten battles. Alicent's connection to this place ran deeper than mere knowledge; it was as if the city itself recognized her as one of its own, a creature born of shadows and steel. Alicent had learned early on that survival in this place meant more than just keeping to the shadows and avoiding the watchful eyes of those who sought to harm. It meant mastering the art of deception, of slipping through the cracks unseen and unheard.

     She had to find her sister.

     Alicent's heart pounded in her chest as the cobblestones shifted beneath her feet, whispering secrets of the past and guiding her toward her goal, her determination unwavering despite the darkness closing in around her. She could hear the distant echoes of pain and suffering, a chilling reminder of the cruel underbelly that lurked beneath the city's facade.