chapter 20

Don't copy my content..

(Yoonji was waitin for you.. Out of the compound of school)

(Then only she saw you coming down)

Yoonji: yaahh.. Where were you.. Yk my legs started paining while standing here..
(She fliped her hair)

Yn: awe*pout* sorry.. Ok now let's go..

Yoonji: what let's go.. You are coming to my house.. Ok..

Yn: wae wae.. So sudden?

Yoonji: yeah.. Today I will be alone so.. I want someone to play with *gummy smile* we will play and watch movie..

Yn: ooouuuu.. Okh- but what I will tell to Jk?

Yoonji: don't worry about oppa.. I would tell him.. He wouldn't mind if I would tell-

(She covered her mouth as she accidentally said too much)

Yn: what what.. You would say? Do you know him?

Yoonji: ah ah..!! Um.. Yeah... Of course not.. But you know him na.. So with your phone  I will talk ok..

Yn: oh.. Ohk.. *smiles*

(She hummed and then you went.. And as you went to her car.. You called your mother *jk's mom* and said that you are will be at your friends house..)

(She asked which friend.. So you said yoonji.. And then she let you go~)

(You found it as weird but let it go)

(Time skip to her house)

Yn: wahhhh.. Your house is.. Duddddueee... That's so hella ausome!!!!!!

(You said memorising the house.. As she just shrugged and holded your hand and moved inside)

But she didn't know.. Use jhatka lagne wala hai..

Yn: ahh slowly slowly

Yn: ahh slowly slowly.. I and not gonna run away bruh!!

(She said as she was not walking.. But running to get inside the house)

Yn: huff.. Why we're you runn-

(Then only you heard someone's voice.. It's was little partial.. That you recongnised who's it was)

Yn: hy? You said there is no one in your house.. Us and only maids? Then?

Yoonji: *in mind* oppa said.. They would be going to there mission.. But. Are they at home? Oh no no no.. Hell no.. This can't happen.. If Yn saw Jk.. And in that form.. What she would feel towards him i-i I can't..

(she was distracted when Yn shaked her)

Yn: oye? Earth to yoonjishi?
Where are you miss?

Yoonji: on the ground.. Ah. Umm.. I mean.. Umm.. Go to your house! (She covered her mouth with her hand)

Yn: what? I-

Yoonji: sorry sorry *sighs* i-i mean uh..

Yn: what is happening yoonji?.. Today everyone is behaving weird-

(You were cutted by your words.. As you saw jungkook)

Yes.. You saw him.. He was there...

Yn: jungkook? (You just wispered.. As you were looking someone was walking with him and then you heard there talks)

(But he was at upper corridor so he didn't saw you)

Jk: yeah.. But if we killed him.. Then what about the next area.. It will get hacked?

??? : don't worry.. I have took out all the info from his mouth.. Let's just kill him... And ofcouse.. You are the best..

(He just chuckled.. Smirking like a evil.. But you didn't got what they were speaking.. And here.. Yoonji was passed out cuz of tension... Just kidding)

But then he said something making your eyes grew bigger..

Jk: of course.. I am the Mafia Boss *smirks*

(He said then.. As you dropped your bottle.. Down from your hand.. That echoed in the whole living room..)

(Yoonji just closed her eyes.. As she knows  .. You are.. Done)

(It gained there attention)

(Here Jk's eyes grew bigger as he saw you there.. With your mouth hung down.. Moreover.. You were in shock..

Jk: Y-yn.. (This word just got wispered from his mouth)

(He came down.. With that person..)

??? : what's happened yoonji.. Who is she..

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi... (I know you know about him.. The most savage man... And the snipper)

Yoonji: o-oppa.. I-i didn't know.. T-that you all w-will be at home-

Jk: Y-yn.. D-id you listened anything?

(You just looked at him.. With teary eyes..)

Yn: is. it. True?

Jk: baby see.. I wa-

Yn: just say Jungkook.. I don't wanna raise my voice just say..

(You said in warning voice)

(He just sighed and nodded)

(Your lips flickered as a drop of tear left from your eye)

(You didn't said anything.. But just went from there)

Jk: Y-Yn... WAIT!!

Yoongi: Jungkoo-

(She could say something.. But he went behind you)

(As Then he looked at her sister)

Yoongi: why did you brought her here....

To be continue..