Chapter 21

Don't respost.. Or copy..

Yn waha se bahar aai.. Or cab mai baith kar wapas ghar chali gai...

Or Idhar.. Humara bichara jungkook Yn..Yn..chillata raha par fir bhi usne ek baar bhi mudhke nhi dekha...

Jungkook sighed.. And sat in his car..

jk: *to driver* Mansion Right now...

(He said in tensed and worried tone)

As you came inside.. You saw Your Mom in law sitting on the sofa...

J/m: aaa Yn.. You r  home swee- YN..

(she shouted your name.. But tum bina kuch sune upar apne kamre me chale gai..)

She got up or woh tumhare kamre me jane wali hi thi
Tabhi jungkook waha agaya..

Jk: *panting* Mom... M-mom.. Y-yn.. Where is sh-

J/m: She just ranned to her room.. But what is happening tell me something..

(She said in worry)

Jk: m-mom.. *sighs heavily* she got to know about the truth  *looks down*

His mom's eyes widen..

J/m: w-what... H-how..

Jk: i-i will tell you everything.. But First let me see her...

(She nodded and he went towards his and her bedroom)

When he came inside.. Usne dekha ki bed pe ek bag rakha hua tha.. Or Tum almari se apne kapde nikal kar usme rakh rahi thi...

Jk: Yn... (You looked at him with red eyes... Showing that you cried.. But you ignored him.. And continue doing your packing)

Woh tumhare paas aya.. Or kapde hath me se lekar bistar par rakh diya..
But you stopped him..

Yn: Mind your own business Mr Jeon..

(You said with expression less face and cold voice.. He looked at you and tried to cupped your face.. But you yanked his hands)

Jk: Y-yn.. Let me exp-

Yn:WHAT YOU WILL EXPLAIN... (You suddenly bursted with tears) HUH.. TELL ME.. W-WHAT YOU WILL EXPLAIN.. T-THAT.. YOU ARE UNDERWORLD CRIMINAL *screamed with tears flowing*

Jk: Yn.. Please listen to m-me (tears formed his eyes)

Yn: *crying* nooo... I-i *sobs* don't want to.. There is nothing left... Y-you lied to me jungkook *cries hard*

Jk: b-bab- (she again stopped him)

Yn: Noo! D-dont call me that.... That's Yn... Yn Bacchan...

(His heart broked into millions of pieces after listening her words..)

Yn: why Jungkook.. WHYYY.. WHY YOU LIED TO MEE *she cried hard* AND YOU EVEN LIED TO MY FAMILY.... YOU ARE A LIARR

(Thats it.. He broke down into tears..)

Jk: y-yn i am sorry-

Yn: *Shooking his head while crying* no sorry won't work jungkook....

Jk: atleast list- (as he could say something.. Yn ne kuch esa bol diya.. Jisse jungkook ki duniya hil gai.. )

Yn:I want to end this marriage.. Give me divorce*says coldly*