Chapter 26 (end)

"She is out of danger sir" Doctor said as then all took a breath of relief..

Sab bohot dar gaye the jab unhone suna Yn ka accident ho gaya.. Nana nani ghar walo ka bhi call aane laga tha but Aishwarya ne nhi uthaya..

Ha yar tension mai thi Yn ki mummy toh kaise kisi se baat karti samjho bhai samjho..

Jungkook joined his hands.. As finally a smile appeared of his face which was covered with tears...

"Thank you so much doctor.. I-i don't know how to express my happn-"

Doctor. Smiles"it's our work Mr Jeon.. Now I will take my leave and please take care of your wife she will get consious soon"

His smily face dropped.. But still he tried to smile and nodded.. As doctor went..

"M-mummy aap jaiye anda- "

"Don't you wanna see her jungkook?" Your mother asked out of blue..

And he do.. He do wanna see you kiss you hug you take care of you.. But how could he face you after these years..

He looked down and nodded.. Then only she kept her hand on his shoulder..

"Go first meet her.. " She had a small smile on her face..

His heart was thumping loudly.. He soon opened the door and closed it back after entering..

He sat on the bench

near your and hold your hand as you were laying there with closed eyes..

"Y-ynah" He spoked softly as could possible..

"Where was your mind huh when you were driving h-hmm tell Me... See you made me scared till my death.. You even know h-how much I was tensed about you... Why yn.. You should have been more alert na t-that a vehicle is coming from front why!?"

He scolded her crying..

"Yn please now it's too much.. You slept to much ok now wake up fast.. Please.. I want your Forgivess.. P-please ynie.. After ten years.. I can't digest this loneliness of yours in my life.. I-i want you back.. P-please.. Give me a chance.. I will prove that i-i am a better version.. Please y- "

"You don't need to prove kookie.. "

"Nooo.. I have too.. You hate me ri- Yn? You- you are awake" His red puffy doe eyes widen when you opened your eyes and looked at him with your teary ones..

"You don't need to prove me kookie.. It was my mistake.. I was so immature.. " A tear ran down your cheekbones...

"I am sorry kookie..- "

"No Ynie... I am. Sorry... I should have told you about my identity.. But nai.. I-i feared that you will leave me.. And that only happened... "

His voice cracked again.. You caressed his face as he held your hand crying

"I forgived you years ago.. Please dont cry" You sobbed
"I-it hurts to me jk dont cry"

Out of blue he hugged your lying body crying on your chest..

"I love you Ynah.. I-i love you so much.. I-i can't live without you.. Please come b-back.. "

You carressed his hair as his head was in your crook..