Chapter 22

Don't repost.. And dont copy..

"W-what.... Y-yn... " He gluped a lump in his throat...

"Yeah... You heard it right Mr Jeon jungkook" She said coldly..

Jk: y-yn.. Atleast listen me onc-

Yn: what will you say haa.. T-that... That you forgot.. Or you just hide it from me...

Yn: and listen Mr Jeon... I called my brother... He will come soon to take me India..

(She said looking every where but not at him)

Now his tears couldn't control... They were flowing non stop...

Jk: y-yn.. How c-

Yn: and of course.. Child marriage is illegal *she glared at him* or wese bhi.. Papa ne mujhe force kiya tha shadi ke liye... Toh i have a right to cancel this marriage...

(As she was saying this Jungkook kept looking down crying silently...)

Jk: Ok then.. (He took a heavy sigh and looked at her with sad smile) i-if this is what you want.. T-then *sighs* i-i will divorce you...

Yn's pov..

Mai janti hu ki isse koi khush nhi hai.. But usko esa karna padega.. Mai bhi nhi chahti ki mai use chod du.. Akhir kyuu.. Mana mai usse pyar karti hu... But jo usne itni badi cheez mujhse chupai.. Mai uske liye use kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi.. Shayad kabhi nhi.... I love him.. But my future also matters...

Yn's pov end..

Yn: hmm.. (Usne esa kaha.. Or woh apne bag ke chain lagati hai..) I-i will sleep in the guest room.. Kal bhaiya aajayege-

(Woh peeche palti Or kamre ke bahar jane wali hi thi but Jungkook ne uska haath pakad ke use rok liya..)

(She looked at him.. And then his hand..)

Jk: p-please... Aaj ke baad kya pta *sad chuckles* hum kabhi na mile... P-please sleep with me *he sounded helpless*

(You wanna cry.. He was looking like a child saying that.. Tumhara man kiya ki use jor se jaake gale laga lo.. But you just cantt do it...)

(You nodded in instant..)

All of the night.. You couldn't sleep... As he was hugging you so tight.. That if he moves a little someone might snatch you away from him.. His head was in your crook and as his hot breath was hitting your neck.... You were just looking at the moon through the window... With tears in your eyes...

"Why everything changed so sudden.. " You thought as you looked at jungkook who was sticked to you like a child.. His face was showing pure innocence.. Tho he is  not innocent.. But still...

 But still