Let's go home

LEXIE'S POV
"Before we go home we are going to tell you what day you are going to Derek's" so I'm guessing Derek is getting to telling her "you will be staying with me on the weekdays and mark on the weekends but you can stay with him today" she just nodded and looked around like she was looking for someone "where is Amelia?" now that made them happy and mark when to get her. When she saw Amelia she ran to her and was repeatedly saying how sorry she is.

MADISON'S POV
I didn't mean to hurt Amelia "Maddie when we get home I have someone I want you to meet"  mark wants me to meet someone if I was him I would hide myself from everyone so I didn't make him look bad or so people wouldn't think he ruined his life but that just me "let's go then". We started walking to his car but I couldn't stop thinking about who he would want me to meet and I really needed to smoke then I realized the car stopped so I got out and followed mark and Lexie "we live here but the person I want you to meet is across the hall" and he just walked in the house like he is crazy and he was yelling for people than two women came to where mark was telling " Callie, Arizona this is Maddie" they looked shocked then they looked at mark and me then back at mark "do you have another kid mark?" How many kids does mark have I didn't even know he had one "no I want her to meet Sofia" then he just went into a room and came back out with a baby and she was really cute then I started talking to her  "do you want to hold her" I nodded and mark gave her to me and he took a picture of me " I'm scared at I'm going to break her" everyone just looked at me like I'm crazy " you won't you are doing great maddy Patty"  I just smiled. "She is really cute"

CALLIE'S POV
Mark just came in like a crazy man with a girl who looks 13 or 14 then he lets her hold Sofia "Mark where did you find her" I know he was looking for the words to say "she is Amelia and Derek's little sister but there are some other things you should know so if you and Arizona could step outside for a minute" what should we know that we don't know I hope it isn't Too bad I hope it's something like she loves to clean but we just want outside with him "she is a drug addict but we are trying to get her clean" I just wanted to run in there and get my baby I guess me and Arizona had the same idea but mark stopped us "I don't want her holding Sofia I know you are her father but me and Callie are her mothers"  I knew mark was going to explain why she should be able around Sofia. "Guys she is a good kid she just has a problem but we can fix that and she is amazing with Sofia way better than me" I mean that is a good point "fine we will give her a chance now let's go back in" mark ran in and we followed

MARK'S POV
"Maddie you are doing amazing" she was rocking her to sleep "mark I think she pooped" she did I could smell it from where I was standing so I took her to get change her diaper Maddie followed me "Maddie you are amazing with her" she was thinking something and she was texting someone just I'm not going to ask her I need her to trust me "um mark can I go on a run I will be back before dark" I nodded and she was gone

MADISON'S POV
I mean I didn't lie completely I was going from a run to but I was meeting up with josh and Mason. Josh was close to my age but mason was way older than me like 20 maybe older once I got there they gave me a cigarette "shit here comes my sister and her friend " mason told us his sister was a firefighter but now there were two of them "mason are you really getting high with two teenagers I thought you were sober" she sounded so mean and I just started laughing and crying at the same time "Maya this is Madison and josh they are my friends and they are like family"  her face softened up a lot "how old are you two?" Josh told her first and she looked shocked because he looks older than 15  "I'm 13 and josh I need pills because I'm staying with mark tonight" and he gave me a lot of pills and I gave him my cigarette josh doesn't make me pay because I don't have any money "come on Madison me and Andy are going to get you home" I just got up and almost fell "are my eyes red they can't be red" they nodded. Shit now I'm panicking as we are walking back "can you update me on Mason's life I care about him" i nodded the I just put my number in her phone and texted myself "this is my stop but lets meet once a week and I will tell you about Mason" I walked in and mark looked mad...