why are you holding my sister

DEREK'S POV
I was mad and happy that the same time because the guy was brought Maddie home yesterday, and was here in my house again at least he cares about her "hi I'm Lucas it's nice to meet you Mr shepherd" and he put his hand out from me to shake so I did but I didn't like it "Mr shepherd makes me feel old so call me Derek" he nodded then amelia came running in to make me leave.

MADDIE'S POV
"let's go to my room" but amelia stopped us "you guys will still be down here" so we when to the couch it was fun. we did make out. "bella you should join the boy's hockey team" I have thought about that a few times because, at my old school, they have a girl's team but at this school, they don't, and sucks but no girl has tried joining so maybe I should try to join "I heard the boys on the team are assholes" he nodded he was on the team but quit to play football "hey don't let some boys scare you out of something you loved" I'm not scared just worried because what if I'm not good enough to make the teen and I have to stop getting in trouble because I got suspended for a week and I haven't told amelia or derek "you know what I'm going to try out and kick ass" he just nodded "you should tell them that you can't go to school tomorrow and I have to go" now I have to go tell them I yelled for meredith because amelia and deeek where paged 911 "what happened" I just looked at the floor and meredith was getting worried "I got suspended from school" she just nodded then we went to go see zola.

AMELIA'S POV
after Derek took all the good cases mark and lexie walked over to me "amelia we need to tell you something about Maddie" I nodded for them to keep talking and I was talking about everything that could be wrong or she did bad "she is still using drugs" I nodded because she just started going through withdrawal today "I know but she is going through withdrawal now"  then I got paged and I really wanted to go see Maddie and hopeful she is being good for Meredith.

MEREDITH'S POV
Maddie had been pretty good but she has been up in the room all day coming down to get water and candy I just really hope she isn't doing drugs and we are going to have to tell Derek and amelia that will be a fun conversation then I have to tell them about her breakfast candy I tried to tell her candy isn't breakfast but she didn't listen then I heard a door close...