chapter 1

Different/before the movie

May have modern/more modern parts

December, 3rd
Thursday 3:00PM

M/n l/n. Next to his friend, most feared in town. Most strongest in town. If asked hr would say he's stronger than his friend out of pride, pride hd was known to have. Cockiness he was known to have. But deep down the h/c boy idolized his friend. In many ways, some shameful, some not.

Regardless of what he was known for: a cocky, prideful, strong, feared, boy who wasted his time on no one as no one was worth his time(other then him). And he was. Yet he was more then that. Shameful, overthinking, nervous,weak, maybe even shy. Like a school girl with a bad boy.

And it was because of one person he acted differently from what others knew him as, him. His best friend.

Infact that's who he secretly is walking down the school hall to find. He may seem like a accidental met up then hang out. But m/n planned it well, memorizing his friends schedule and acting like be goes down this hall because of a class, when in reality he is no where near close. All to run into him.

He doesn't like to admit it, and won't. But if anyone knew half the stuff he did they might call him obsessed.

All this over his friend; a boy. A bad boy named ,Vance Hopper. One of the worst guys in school, and m/n l/n also one of the worst guys is madly secretly in love with him.

As people move for m/n, speeding down the hall, to get by he smiles on the inside as he saw who he was in search for. The blonde curly mullet haired asshole. With his resting bitch face still on he pushes a few kids finally reaching vance. Vance was tall, m/n as to but he was a few inches shorter.

Regardless he could, and did, playfully wrap his arm around vance shoulder joining him in his walk. Vance had on his usual white tan top, jeans, jean jacket, but this time a gray regular jacket as well. It being December, the 3rd, it was a little chilly out.

Vance looking annoyed before going with it playfully elbowing his friend. "Where you heading off to?" M/n asked glaring at a girl that was looking at vance without him seeing.

"Pinball." Vance said and m/n smirked. Ever wsince he best vance high score he's been going every day to win it back.

"Still mad about that? Was a goof babe."   M/n teased as they made it to the exit doors. Happy to leave that hell hole, glade it was there last year.

"It had to be a glitch." He said starting his motorcycle. (Try and tell me he didn't have one, or would if he could)

M/n getting on behind he rested his head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms like snakes around his waist. "Sure." He said making sure to drag the word for exaggeration. Due to the loudness of the motor bike that's when the conversation ended, or paused. At least into they got tue the small store that held the pinball machine.

Walking in together m/n went a d got the two drinks, and vance went right to the pinball machine. Others may get bored of watching but m/n loved to. He liked to watch vance play.

He was so focused, and made small cute faces went he lost, or dod something good. M/n may have a resting bitch face on always, and seem like he is spacing out if someone looked at him but he was well focused on his friend, and his game.

Just as he lost m/n was suddenly pushed to vance with a harsh slam against him making him lose his balance. "M/n? The fuck!'vance said before seeing he was pushed by some boy. "You do this?!" Vance yelled taking a step closer.

"I, um. I didnt mean to I'm sorry." He stuttered thong of words. M/n looking evan move pissed then usual fixed himself.

"You made me loser my fucking game! I was about to win shit face!" Vance yelled.

'You lost before though?' M/n thought confused. He'd clearly seen him getting ready to play again because he already lost.

Without warning vance sent a hard punch right in the guys face, hitting his nose it made a crack. Was 100% broke. Luckily m/n, just as equal strong as vance or just a little less, stopped him before it went on. Not because he felt bad, no. Because the cashier was about to call the cops again.

"Cops." M/n said and the two basically dragged each other out before quickly driving away. Last time something like this happened it was a harsh warning, this time would of been at least a over night stay at the jail if it continued.

Instead of going home it was still plenty of day time the two, well vance, decided on a park. Can't get arrested if your hidden in the woods in the old by the old park.

Upon arriving,parking, and getting off the two started to walk in a random direction. M/n happy as he loved the woods, vance not so much. He didn't hate it but didn't love it. He knew m/n did so he picked to go here. Only because it was a good hide away form another jail night. Not because he knew m/n would love it, and maybe let a smile lose.

If there was one thing m/n was good at; hiding emotions. He was a blank book, a empty canvas, no one could read him. And he knew it. He showed nothing of how he felt unless needed.

Walking to randomly messing with stuff and causing mayhem for shits and giggles. As the day started to turn to night they would have to to back at some point. During the walk back to the motorcycle n/n crossed his arms over his chest holding them with a slight shiver.

As goosebumps climbed down his skin. It wasn't a weird thing to do, cold or not, but it was different from m/n so vance saw it. Taking off his top jacket, leaving the sleeveless one on. He gave the gray jacket to m/n throwing it at him. "Fucking idiot. Better not get sick, I'm not dealing with those wannabes at hell alone." Vance said talking about school.

Putting it on with a eye role, it was ever so slightly bigger. With the smallest smile on his lips as he vippered it up. "Whatever." M/n said as they reaches the motorcycle, getting on the same as before.

Vance took m/n home as and he went to take off the jacket vance stopped him. "Keep it. Looks better on you and since your to stupid to bring your own now you have one." He said and m/n truned to cover his smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Night babe." He jokes as he fully turned to go in his house as vance went to his own home.

'If only you knew how much i liked you.'