𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

Your eyes slowly opened  from sleep as the sound of birds chirping filled your ears.

You lifted yourself up onto your elbows and looked around at the dark room you were in.

You were still laying down on your bed which meant that the morning was most likely going to be very early.

You got up and put on a sweat shirt due the room being freezing.  Before leaving the room you grabbed the blanket you left on the edge of your bed and pulled it over your shoulders.

When you stepped out of the room you saw one of the boys sleeping on top of the couch with his blanket on and his pillow under his head.

" xyxx~~ wakey wakeyy heh "  You teased as you poked his shoulder and he groaned a tiny bit, mumbling something to himself.

" I'm bored. " You yawned as you sat down on the ground next to him and rested your back against the couch.
Xyx looked at you and raised his eyebrow before rolling over and facing you.

" Bored? With what? :P " he asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

" I don't know.. just tired I guess." you shrugged as you stretched out your legs underneath your body.

Xyx sighed as he put his hand on your head  and ruffled your hair slightly making your head shoot up in shock. " Oh come on. You're not going to be a grumpy baby tonight. "

He scolded before continuing to play with your hair. " Yeah yeah, you're right.

You're too damn good at that. "  You smirked and crossed your arms across your chest, feigning annoyance.

xyx just giggled and kissed your forehead lightly and then proceeded to tickle you causing you to fall off the couch in between laughs.

" Xyxx stop! haha, stop! you're killing me! "  You gasped out through chuckles. xyx chuckled again and stopped tickling you.

" now, c'mere. " he pulled you back towards him so that you were laying inbetween his legs. His hand moved up to caress your face as he gazed into your eyes.

Your heart started beating faster when you noticed the expression on his face. Your breathing increased and your face became red, causing your heart rate to increase dramatically.

he leaned forward towards your lips but before we could even do it he got cut off " Y/n, xyx are you guys awake? " a groggy Quest called out as the light turned on in the living room.

You guys froze and looked up quickly. The light illuminated your faces. Your whole bodies were rigid as you looked up and saw him standing in front of you with an tired facial expression.

" um no, no, no! sorry! We're just having a discussion! "  he stuttered with his head still lowered and looking away from you.

You both turned your heads down and blushed a shade of crimson. you sat upright and looked at your feet, while he stayed in his original position, facing the wall.

you heard him sigh as he spoke " well it looks like everyone is still asleep so I'm gonna go head and start making breakfast " Quest said as he walked towards the kitchen.

you both stayed silent for a few moments till you felt his gaze on you. " so umm.. I've been wondering. " you looked at him before speaking up and interrupting him " you have?" You asked in confusion.

" Well I was wondering... if... wanted to maybe go somewhere fun today??  " he asked with a small smirk as his eyes darted from you to the ground then back up again, waiting for your response.

" Sure, why not, sounds nice actually. " you replied shyly. he smiled brightly at your answer and nodded his head " cool. lets get changed then".

He stood up from the floor and turned around to grab his jacket.