☁️ { eyes } ☁️

Letters missing: None.

Note from ASEAN: spoiler alert : this didn't age well :(

---

Hello there!

Letter received. To be honest, I have been reading your last letter a couple of times back and forth, not because you have bad grammar or anything, it's mostly because I relate to that. So much.

Not really to an extent where I wanted to change my identity, but I really wanted to change how people see me as. I already told you, I own a company so everyone relies on me, kinda. So basically every move or choice I had to make has to make a good effect.

I think I reached to the point in my life where hate started to pop up even more. I have been doing this for like, twenty five years. And I know it will pop up one way or another—but this is attention I am getting is kind of ruining my personality a little.

If you have too much people laying eyes on you and have high expectations on you, chances are you will be dragged down. You cannot know if you exceeded their expectations, and if you do not, they are going to get to you. And it is currently happening with me.

I have a lot of people looking up to me, but I cannot seem to exceed what they want me to do.

But for the most part, I feel like a puppet being told things I know I cannot do.

I just want to be my own person.

So I just want to thank you for accepting to join this letters project, to be fair I just wanted to see someone could relate to my struggles as [ink smudged]. I do not mind if you write back to me in a personal way as well, I genuinely just love hearing other people.

Writing these makes me express things as well, things I cannot say to others as they might think I am a bother, and probably even get more people looking at me. To be fair, I do not like attention they give me neither.

I think the best advice I can give you is just be who you want to be. I know I just said I am struggling with that, but in that case, we have to stick together for that one. I think we can both improve from this struggle together, am I right?

I am signing off, it's evening here and I am not sure if you are also crepuscular like me. I do not want to risk it haha.

Goodnight, friend. :)