Volume 1 - A New World (Prologue)

Earth, a world where humans mainly reside and call their home. This is but a world where magic never existed, nor did any fantasies. Though many people could dream, maybe it would one day become a reality. Though above the planet, watching it from afar, stood within the vacuum of space. Her hair being very long and silver in colour. Her eyes seemed dull at first glance, though they were bright, though very intimidating. Her attire mostly consisted of white colouration, yet she was giving off a bored look upon the world. She is known as Omegaα (but it is pronounced as Omega Alpha).

Omega: "This world... Filled with humans that is always causing trouble more than it would be worth... They are technically parasites to this very planet... Though to sake my own curiosity, I have to bring individuals to my own existing reality.... How troublesome..."

She then lifts her hand, creating a small orb of energy in her hand. It glowed a brilliant white light. She was well aware of what she was doing, it wasn't the first time she was doing it. She had summoned many people to her reality from this very planet. Some thrived. Some helped the populace. Some took advantages. But some caused more trouble than helped. She gazed at the orb, looking deeply into it.

She then saw six individuals of her choosing. With her power, she was able to not just see the people, but also gaze into who they are as people. The first was a man named Evan Fong, or commonly known as Vanoss. The leader of a small group who loves to play videogames with his friends. He loves to mess with them, but also is the main reason why this dysfunctional group was able to stick together through thick and thin.

Second was Tyler Wine, or Wildcat. He is a good man with good intentions, though he tends to get pissed off at his friends on a daily basis on whatever they do. But he is also the type to care about his friends, especially when he is kind to children.

Third was David Nagle, or Nogla. An idiot in nature and loved by his friends. They do find some of his actions really stupid and annoying, but they also laugh at them. He is also easy to antagonise, yet he is very caring about his family and friends.

Fourth was Marcel Cunningham, or Basically. He is smart when it comes strategies, yet he can also be easily annoyed by his friends when things never go so well. He is cautious and most of all, the one and only black friend to the group. He hates being mentioned like that, but he still tolerates it because of their bonds.

Fifth was Brian Michael Hanby, or Terroriser. Usually one of the more reasonable ones, he is the co-leader of the group. He can be quite a character, though he makes up with it by having the things they would always need. Plus he helps Vanoss out with many pranks, which made the group always either suspect Vanoss, or him specifically when it comes to their fun and games.

Lastly the sixth was someone known as Delirious. Though many may not know, but his name is Jonathan, though the last name was kept secret from the public. Being the most mysterious out of the six, he hides his face behind a mask. Though he seems to be psychotic, he is actually a good man.

Omega was honestly confused on why these six would be selected for the next transfer since she has done others before, so she grasped the orb, shattering it into particles and looking at the world below.

Omega: "Then so be it..."

Her arms outstretch downwards to the planet below, engulfing everything around her into a bright white light. On Earth, upon many screens and newspapers, there was a lot of missing persons posters and images of the people who are missing. Most of the lines mentioning that they simply just vanished from thin air, never to be seen again. Yet the next to be on the list, was Team 6 themselves....

We zoom into a house, where Evan Fong, or Vanoss is playing with his group of friends. They just finished up their time with recording their footage and he just greeted them fair well. Though once he left the discord channel, his phone begun ringing from notifications. He was just simply curious on what was going on.