V3 Chapter 9 - The Terminator's Possible Comeback!

It has been so long for Brian as he felt so empty the whole time without his Artificial Mana Core. He had to keep things in a functioning state, like as if there was no core and it had to store the energy to keep it running. He wasn't really responsive much either as Pomu comes by to check up on him from time to time. But today was rather different because...

Pomu: "Hey Brian!"

Brian looked to his side as he saw the little fairy, not really responding since he felt like he shouldn't waste more of his energy.

Pomu: "Magni and Aia went somewhere and we believe this person can help you out!"

Terroriser: "Really... Who?"

Pomu: "Some guy named Fulgur Ovid. He is rather good with technology, and he is the closest individual here that can help us understand your robotic body Mr. Sentience!"

She gave a thumbs up while flying in front of his face, but the news of him finally being able to properly do things again actually put a smile on his face. 

Terroriser: "Alrighty then, where do I go?"

Pomu: "Oh no no! You can't move too much right now. You did tell us that you would shut down completely if you move too much."

Terroriser: "Fine... Then how am I supposed to get there..?"

He then heard a strange sound as he then saw a glowing circle appear in front of himself. He was confused until a bright light engulfed the room until the person appeared who was standing on the circle, it was Aia Amare.

Aia: "Hey there Brian. Oh Pomu, I guess you already told him?"

Pomu: "Yep."

She nodded in triumph, though Brian sighed as he stood up.

Terroriser: "Can you take me to this Fulgur Ovid?"

Aia: "Of course, just step into this circle and I'll do the rest."

Brian nodded to this, it has been so long since he could actually do something, so he followed along with this eagerly. Pomu managed to leap onto his shoulder as he entered the circle, with them all being engulfed in a bright light, until appearing inside a high technical looking lab. He was surprised by the sudden change since he wasn't expecting something like this. He was expecting something like this to be in Verdonia, at least from what his databanks could find at least.

Dezmond: "Ah, glad to see you made it."

Terroriser: "Hey Dez. Where are we..?"

???: "You my robotic friend are within the lab of the great Fulgur Ovid!"

The man then appeared from behind Magni as he made himself known with his arms outward.

Fulgur Ovid, someone who was raised within Verdonia but left due to his own volitions. He keeps contact with his contacts from Verdonia, keeping this place as more of a secret location within Obsydia.