Peter Hale x Chris Argent - Part 1

Chris POV
As I was on watch I thought I was alone but no i felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked around to try and see what happened but I got grabbed by the shirt and pushed up against a tree.I couldn't see who was doing it because my chest was against the tree. Next thing I knew I was out cold I couldn't see anything but black darkness. When I woke up I was in my bed in my apartment. I went to get up but I was being restrained by something. I looked up and saw my wrist were handcuffed to the bed. This was not a good thing. Then my sister walked in lagging at me.

'O my Brother it has been a long time since I have seen you. But last time you we're helping Peter Hale out of my trap.' She said that with a hiss in her voice.

I was very week to the point that I couldn't move. I new i need to get's someone help but how. But out of nowhere I blacked out again. This time when I woke up My sister was on the Floor and there was a very mad husband in front of me.

'DON'T TUCH HIM YOU WITCH.' He growled at her.

She got back into a corner Peter got me out of the restraints. I think he new I was week because he carried me out of there. I was completely out of it so I didn't know what was happening. Next thing I know I was on Peters bed with a very protective husband.

'Baby are you ok?' He asked like he was whimpering.

'I think I'm ok.' I smiled at him.

He just curled up to me. He was lessening to my hart beat. I could tell he didn't want me going on my recons by myself anymore. This was going to be interesting if my sister Kate is alive.