Ethan Steiner x Danny Mahealani - Part 2

Danny POV
As we were planning are next date we heated a pound crash from downstairs. I got up out of my head and looked at Ethan I took my phon of charge and picked it up and went downstairs to see. I saw my mom I. The floor and my dad pined against the wall by one of the alphas from Ethan's Pack I flipped the camera around to show him. He also instantly got up put some jeans on and grabbed Adien. I snuck back up to my room to open the window so they can get in. They both jumped up in to my room. I had but a pear of Ethan's Joggers on because he left some over mine.

'You ok baby?' Ethan asked looking me over.

After he did his check we went to confront the persons downstairs. They looked right at us and growled at me I was so confused.

'Mom dad who is this person?' I said look at my mom.

'Danny when did Ethan and Adien get here?' She said looking at the twins which a hatful look on her face.

'We can to protect Danny Miss.' Adien said stepping in front of me.

'Now mom who is this person.' I asked again.

'A old family friend of ours but they went missing but they think we did something. And is trying to get revenge on us.' She said looking at my dad.

'WHO ARE THEY?' They yelled.

'I'm Danny Mahealani I'm there son who are you?' I asked well Ethan pulled me behind him.

'I'm Astra Lora I'm you fathers meant to be Wife before I went missing. Who are the other two.' She asked well stepping towards us.

'I'm Ethan Steiner I'm Danny Boyfriend.' Ethan said pulling me closer.

'I'm Adien Steiner in Ethan's twin brother.' Adien said stepping in front of.

'I'm not going to hurt you three it just these two I'm after. I do not hurt miners at all they are two childish to hurt.' She said punching my mom in the face and dragging her to a char and tied her and my dad to a chair each. 'Pleases have a seat on the couch.' She said gesturing to the couch.

All three of us sat down in was so confused on what was happening right now. She walked over and sat down on the chair opposite the couch.

'So why did your mother look so hatful when you said you were dating Danny?'she asked well looking happy to talked to someone who is not scared.

'Well she is homophobic so she doesn't approve of us at all she also doesn't like my brother at all.' Ethan said looking to the ground.

The Astra looked fuming. We did not now this person but I was not going it to let me stop my learning at school or dating Ethan.