The Man With Green Hair

As you were walking on the city streets you met with zhongli. He was a great friend of Tartaglia's.

"Hey" he said "how are you doing?"

"Not too well actually. It's, rather hard if I can say that."

"I understand." he spoke again.

"But I have to be strong. If not for him then for me" you sighed. You tried to smile, but tears started to form in your eyes. "I apologise"

Zhongli handed you a tissue.

"Shall I ascort you to the way home?" he offered.

"It's okay, I'll manage" you answered. He put a hand on your shoulder.

"Stay strong" he said as he left you and both of you went separate ways.

When you finally got home, you fell onto your pillow. All you could do was cry, the tears just wouldn't stop coming. Eventually, you fell asleep.

When you woke up again you looked at the time. It was 2 a.m. You stood up and switched up the lights. That's when you saw the blood-covered flower on your table in the vaze that had been standing there empty ever since he died.

You walked over there and took the flower out. You looked at it as the blood was still kind of fresh and it was flowing down the white petals of the flower.

You threw it out.

You went back to sleep again, but just couldn't fall asleep. You closed your eyes, but intrusive thoughts were coming back to your head and they just wouldn't go away.

You suddenly heard a knock on the window. Who could it be?

You looked at the time. 3:42 a.m.. Who could it be? Who could it be? You were too scared to look out the window so you tried to go back to sleep again. The knocking became louder and louder and louder.

You got up from the bed and said:

"Who is it?"

The knocking suddenly stopped. After a few seconds it started again on your door. You asked again:

"Who is it?"

The door got opened. You were frozen with fear.

That's when a hand was placed on your shoulder. You turned around, and to your surprise, you saw the green-haired man.

"You burned my house down, now I don't have anywh-"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH! MOTHERFUCKER"  you yelled at the man as you slapped his hand away.

"I should be asking the same thing. Why the hell did you burn my house down?" he snapped back at you. He clearly had no respect towards you.

"Piss off. It's non of your business. If you want to get an answer first learn to be polite with a lady." you said as you waited for the man to leave. Nothing. He just stood there.

"What are you waiting for?" you asked him.

"To give me a place to sleep at"

"And why the fuck should I?" you snapped back at him once more.

"Because you burned my home. But, if you'd prefer, I could destroy yours too out of revenge. I mean, I clearly have no respect for you and I'm just an inpolite brat who seeks to break into people's homes asking for shelter. Ain't that right, little missy?"

That was the last straw for you. You wanted to yell, to just kick him out, but he way right.

You sighed.

"Fine. There's another bed in the other room. Sleep there" you said, as you went back to bed. The men just walked away without saying anything.

By the time you woke up he was already gone.

"What a jerk." you commented to yourself as you did the bed he slept in. After that you just went on with your day, and at the end of it you went to sleep. The next morning the guest bed was a mess again.

Days went by with this routine, until one day, the bed was not touched