Chapter 2 :- Heart Break.

Barkaat

It has been a week since, I had those nightmare. I was at our flat last night for some work. But when I woke up this morning, I felt a bit light headed and when I looked at the watch which was kept at my bed side it read 8.00 am in the morning. I gasped loudly and threw away my blankets, without thinking much I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

I was putting khol in my eyes when the memories from last night come down curshing to me. I was all alone in that flat as Ahemad and Nikhat had gone on an overnight trip with their friends. I tried my best not to live with them anymore atleast not when I am in presence of Kabir chachu and my siblings. They would treat me like nothing and for Kabir he was a pervert.

I sat in my own room doing my work silently because Kabir Uncle is not here because he went for buisness trip for some days. So since then I can live here peacefully all I have to do is some household chores for my siblings. I sat there lost in my own thoughts and work when someone came into my room, I didn't come to know about it since, I was so engrossed in my own trails of thought. It was only broken when I felt someone breathing near my neck, I sat there startled not moving at all. I was feeling scared, angry and weak all at them time, I couldn't contemplate how to react. When the person whispered in my ear.

"I am glad to see you here waiting for me dear Barkaat." He said as he traced his index finger down my shoulder to my forearm. As Nikhat and Ahemad was away to party with their friends so I was dressed in my own clothes that was a tank top and a short for a night. "He was supposed come yesterday, was'nt he? " I thought to myself, a shiver ran down from head to toe thinking about all the things he could do with me or he has already done with me.

I stood up abruptly my this action caused the chair to fall down and it hit Kabir's leg. "Ouch!" He shouted loudly and started jumping on his one foot while he caught his hurt foot in his hand. I took this as an opportunity and ran from there, but before I can reach the threshold of my room chachu grabbed my hand and me towards him.

"Chachu please leave me for god sake." I cried as tried to free myself from his clutches while he was just busy kissing my body part and with his each touch I felt disgusted at myself and wished for earth to open up and swallow me within her. "Chachu! For god sake leave me, I am your niece god damn it." I said as push him hard. He stumbled back and his back the handle of my wardrobe, he lust feel eyes were now red in rage.

Before I can something or simply just can ran away from there, he charged towards me like a bull ready lick his horns with it's competitor. I was about say something when he slapped me hard across my face. Blood started to oz from side of my lip, he grabbed my arm and pushed me hard, I stumbled on my own foot and hit my head on the wall hard, I had a cut on forehead and blood was oozing from there as well. He grabbed a bunch of hair and dragged me like an animal, "Aaahh! Chachu please, please leave me."

"Leave you! I should leave you so that just like your swin father you would take away everything away from me. Along with those swin siblings of yours?" He said in a sadistic tone as he looked deep into my red and tearful eyes. "No, I won't leave you or your so called brother and sister. First I will make your life a living hell and then I would do the same for your Nikhat and Ahemad." I shook my head as tear slipped through my eyes to my cheeks.

"No, you won't harm them. Or you will regret it." I said through gritted teeth. Kabir slapped me hard on my face due to which my head hit hard with the bedspread which was the reason now that the side on my forehead was bleeding. He stood up and started hitting me with blet and then he kicked me hard on my stomach. "Aahhh!! Aahhh! Leave me please leave me."

He laughed sadistically and pulled me up on my feet through my forearm and pushed me on bed. He tore my tank top which made me naked from top and he hovered over me. I was waiting for his lips to come in contact with my skin, anticipating the worst that was about to happen to me, in a way I had completely surrendered myself to him. After a while nothing happened and I felt a jerk on my body, I opened my eyes and saw that Taiyab uncle had pulled Kabir with his collar was giving punches while Aayat and Shirin aunty come toward me running and covered me with a blanket while I cried bitterly in their arms. I was brought back to their house my wounds were tended and I tucked into bed.